O'Keefe/Project Veritas Says He'll Expose The Deep State

Seriously…I have no idea what the hell you are on about, and i am not interested in knowing either.

Then let’s part saying…“diversity is our strength”.:hugs:

I thought this was interesting where James O’Keefe defends his work, his motivations and the integrity of his work at a national conference on the 1st Amendment.

I’m sure the four people in the audience were happy with his little stage performance.

He’s made his supporters look like fools and has cause real harm to those he’s targeted.

He deserves no respect.

1 Like

I feel ya but there’s a flip side to that where actual dishonesty is being exposed that would have otherwise gone unchallenged. Which is the lessor of the evils?

Evil is evil. It’s time to stop justifying it because it sends tingles up our spines.

I don’t consider O’Keefe’s actions in these videos I’ve posted to be evil in any way, shape or form. Using the eyes of the poster I was responding to, in their view, which is the lessor of the wrongs? Please excuse my usage of the old saying I quoted because it wasn’t meant to be taken literally.

Of course not. The ends justifies the means, right? Even when the ends is a steamy, stinky nothing-burger, right? Because that’s all he ever turns up-nothingburgers.

I mean, seriously-what’s the most damning story he’s ever broken?

The conclusion is in the eyes of the beholder.

Yeah, that hard-hitting piece he did that jump-started his career on Lucky Charms being inappropriate for a university cafeteria to serve, and trying to punk Rutgers into banning it…and them not taking the bait…that was some important work. And that’s the type of nonsense he’s spent his life doing. And nothing has come from any of it. Because it’s a bunch of nothing-burgers.

That’s no excuse for his terrible behavior.

You wouldn’t be saying that if he had tried to ruin your life unfairly.

If if if if if if if if…

Donald Trump hearts this post, because as long as you guys are looking at the minor infractions of low level staffers that O’Keefe is uncovering, you aren’t paying attention to him grabbing you by the ■■■■■■

2 Likes

It will be interesting to observe the Missouri election results tomorrow to consider what those doing the voting believe was exposed.

It’s been said that the United States does not have a problem with voter fraud. I’ve suspected otherwise for some time. Here is a recording that is very disturbing regarding our voting integrity…that must remain honest. If citizens can not rely on votes being cast and accounted for honestly, “we” have a serious problem.

I am in full agreement with the premise… We should have federal standards for elections, including identification, and no state should be allowed to deviate from these standards… We could also create a federal department of elections to hire and train election workers… See, common ground…

1 Like

I agree with both of you. We have to push our representatives to push for this bipartisan legislation.

Then we are on the same page. It means more to me that the election was fair and represented the accurate will of the people than I won.

Could not agree more… Having national standards on voter id, etc. would make representation fair and accurate…