OK this cracked me up...I'm sure that some are good

I can’t understand why a crowd that was so adamant that the last administration was out to rule them gladly begs for another politician to rule them.

2 Likes

You’re not alone. And it’s not just any politician… he’s a rich, draft dodging coastal elite who cheated on every single wife he had and went bankrupt more than once. And this is the person they worship? It’s baffling.

Trump is coming close to overplaying his attack on the media.

1 Like

Yeah. I don’t get how people who call themselves “conservatives” can bow to him the way they do.

The press that confirmed that the Trump campaign had over 150 contacts with the Russians?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2016/07/24/public-editor/liz-spayd-the-new-york-times-public-editor.amp.html

Sounds like Clinton except for the Coastal part.

Like the phony whistle blower report I don’t read second hand information!
Intel Vets proved the the emails taken were an inside job.
The Manafort case also proves the Democrats colluded with the Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump and Manafort.
A Reporter already said in her interview with Wikileaks that it was an insider job.

So why an the hell would any one believe those sick Democrats?

Even take away their guns.

Do you have first hand information about any of the various conspiracy theories you prattle on about?

Hell basically the only good thing about this ■■■■■■■ train wreck is that old fashioned shoe leather journalism has become a thing again, after the “we write down the press release” attitude of the Bush/Obama era.

Really? Who are those old fashion journalist?

Like this guy?

Is he old fashion boot wearing journalist?:rofl:

Lol so original!

Calling Soyboys old fashion boot leather journalist cracks me up.

I’m sure it does. You have evolved.

Caller on local conservative radio station I listen to was totally bewildered by why the media seemed to be so biased against Trump. He kept asking the host for possible explanations, and the usual boogiement were put forth.

It was quite clear the man had never considered the possiblity that the negative press associated with Trump was highly correspondent with the behavior of Trump.

Many of the folks on the right don’t even entertain the fact that they are being willfuly misled by the media they consume.

Ironic…how’s that fake impeachment going? How about that great Russian hoax’s that fake media played on libs?

Yes, I agree with you: The impeachment inquiry is just as “fake” as the “Russian hoax”.

No…Americans are tired of Trump and Trumpcons discrediting the media with every issue the disagree with. Disagree…but the screams of fake news have become increasingly more ridiculous’.

Trump and Trumpcons don’t even know what credible news or journalism even is. Credible does not mean your side of the story and your side only. This is what Trump and Trumpcons expect. That is not journalism… That is propaganda’.

2 Likes

Oh by the beard of Zeus tell me you haven’t been redpilled by the MRAs or the incels.

4 Likes