OK this cracked me up...I'm sure that some are good

reporters after calling em scum.

“You know, these animals in the press… they’re animals, some of the worst human beings you’ll ever meet,” Trump reportedly said. When someone in the room shouted “fake news,” Trump responded: “They’re scum. Many of them are scum, and then you have some good reporters, but not many of them, I’ll be honest with you."

Yeah I’m sure few reporters are fine people. :wink:

I think American people are tired of the media, tired of libs making false stories, the lies while ignoring the real stories out there.

5 Likes

Not many good people in that crowd.

The combative politics on both sides doesn’t appeal to the majority of people. Most people aren’t interested in politics the way we are here and especially the media. Hell half doesn’t even bother to vote.

Nothing like attacking the free press for the corrupt wannabe dictator

2 Likes

Free press :crazy_face:

You mean propagandist and democrat operatives.

1 Like

Thank god we have Breibart and Fox News to do gods work, I mean the deity Trumps work

5 Likes

No, I mean free press

Is this the cheer up Charlie thread?

7 Likes

Loyalists would love nothing better than to eliminate any negative press against Trump. Just like their hero Kim Jung Un did.

8 Likes

If the so called “free press” doesn’t want to be attacked maybe they should think about treating the President fairly. It’s a fact that Donald Trump is being criticized by the press WAY more often than Obama was. That’s not fair. Obama was basically the devil incarnate, but did the press go after him the way they go after Trump? Hell no. Donald Trump is America’s messiah, and anyone who doesn’t believe that should probably pray for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Yep try to take out the press and try to take out law enforcement all while claiming a soft coup…its right out of a dictator’s playbook.

We may joke about it, but I seriously think many Loyalists would truly embrace a dictatorship with Trump at the helm.

3 Likes

Of course they would. By their own admission as long as he keeps sticking it to the libs he can do anything he wants.

Don’y be ■■■■■■■ ridiculous.

3 Likes

All I hear is bitching about the media. All day every day, by Loyalists and Trump. Even with everything going on the past two days, Loyalists immediately called it fake news. Never once entertained it could be true. Even now, no Loyalist has condemned Trump threatening the whistle blower this morning.

It’s telling.

When Trump was doing his 60 Minutes interview he told Leslie Stall off camera the reason that he always demonizes the press. He said that it made it easier to dismiss any negative story about him.
That is why when I hear Trump call a story “fake news” I take it to the bank that the story is true.

2 Likes

We’re sitting here with the Republican standard bearer openly insinuating that the man who brought forth the complaint against him is a spy who should be executed and we both know his support among Republicans is at 90%+ and not going anywhere.

So tell us again about what is ridiculous.

6 Likes

They’ve got nothing left mark.

1 Like

Hahahahaha!

Conman Donman reeks of panic, fear, and especially desperation.

Lol at calling it the free press. Bought and paid for by the democrat party

1 Like