OK, there's stupid and there's......?!

You really need to start scaling it way back with the punitive ■■■■■

You want people arrested for just about anything…it’s not a healthy attitude.

5 Likes

COVID 19 parties are incredibly stupid, but really nothing new. Has anyone jumping in to get a laugh about Bama ever had anything to say about this stupidity?

https://aidsinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv-aids/fact-sheets/25/81/hiv-and-gay-and-bisexual-men

How about these?

I don’t think so. There was a very thoughtful poster from Alabama who doesn’t deserve this snipe.

1 Like

Blind side

1 Like

I have to disagree. Just plain stupid. Imagine flu parties in 1918.

1 Like

471xkl

1 Like

Does any of that involve competing to be the first one infected to win a pile of cash?

That is the stupidity.

Having these things when a vaccine and/or effective therapeutics are only a matter of a relatively short time is really, really stupid.

1 Like

See, this guy is a Gen Xer through and through

So much hope in one tiny basket.

1 Like

There will be 1000s of people who will pay money to see Vanilla Ice?

1 Like

People are nostalgic for the 90s, man !

Now Beavis & Butthead is getting another reboot. Gen X forever :clap:

It’s not just hope. Read up on what’s happening with the research. 6 months to a year is a very good bet.

<25% effective

It’s not the flu. I’ve been assured of this time and time again. In fact, it’s much like chicken pox where the younger you’re infected, the less harmful the effects are.

1 Like

We don’t know yet. Care to make a friendly wager? Say…sig lines?

Cancelled

1 Like

That has hasn’t been completely proven. That being said, there is a vaccine against chicken that is around 92% effective.

Kids are largely unaffected, and a vaccine for Kung flu isn’t available yet. Could be that a safe one is never available.

1 Like

I’m
Tired of people acting like jackasses about the virus. Maybe if people started getting arrested for stupidity we wouldn’t have filled hospitals and things shutting down again

You can’t really re-cancel someone who’s already been cancelled since 1993.