Oil plummets 13% Worst since April 2020

I don’t care.

Sure. And they are more likely to get China’s cooperation if they don’t needlessly antagonize Xi by naming a variant after him.

1 Like

If that is true, naming the variant after Xi would inevitably antagonize him.

WHO has been completely conciliatory to the Chinese up to now and see where that has gotten them. Fear that the Chinese might not cooperate is ridiculous. They aren’t cooperating now.

Good. Someone should antagonize the ■■■■■■■■

There is just no sense in antagonizing the Chinese with this Trumpisn style trolling.

But whatever, continue screaming uselessly onto the void. :tired_face:

…and you live in la, la land. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Kind of like “SUCKING UP TO DICTATORS!!!”?

1 Like

Trump was on Levin last night and gave a good interview while hawking a lousy picture book.

Reminded me that it was ANWAR that really tipped the balance to energy independence.

So whey Biden apologists try and obscure the reality…we need to remind them of this policy as much as Keystone Excel.

Not at all. There is just no point in the WHO needlessly trolling China like that.

But North Korea is ok?

…how did The WHO troll NK? I

Anwr was never tapped. Not during Bush not during trump. You remembered a myth. The first lease issued by the trump admin was January 19, 2021 :joy:

That really ripped those scales.

1 Like

The US is stronger and safer by tapping ANWAR.

Biden was a fool to reverse those permits.

Now OPEC mocks and plays with him over supply.

The US does have the power to move global oil.

We heard this song and dance during the Bush years.

So strong and so safe that trump didn’t issue a lease until his last day in office for pure politics and yet you “remembered”.

Anything else or are we good?

1 Like

You are sunk on energy.

Just pointing out the mistakes.

President puppet has bigger COVID problems and that little surge of strategic reserve oil is all gone.

For Trump being so stupid we sure could do a lot of energy heavy lifting under his watch.

You still haven’t answered. What good has not antagonizing him done?

1 Like

We sure could do what heavy lifting. You referenced your imagination as a memory. What other possible conversation can be had

That was incoherent.

I am confident that voters will choose the Trump version of energy policy in the near future.

We will need more support from Congress to give some assurance to the longer term investments.

It has put Taiwan on the short wish list.