Oil plummets 13% Worst since April 2020

Clearly, we would all be living in utopia and my truck would always be new if it weren’t for them manufacturing all that goes wrong each day.

1 Like

Fuel prices impact the cost of goods at the store and that hits you too.

Biden will probably take credit and say it’s because he released all that oil from our strategic reserve.

Weird how people are losing their livelihoods, their homes, family members, even their lives in some cases and yet the banks are still reporting profits. The FDIC member ones anyway. Things can’t be all bad. How many billions did the 1% make today? Plenty of distractions to keep the masses fighting amongst themselves though.

Why do you say that like profit is a dirty word? If banks did not make a profit, there wouldn’t be any banks.

2 Likes

Let’s Go Brandon!

2 Likes

AOC…is that you? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

I don’t know? How much stuff did you buy from Amazon?

1 Like

Until they get to Xi.

Are you or were you for lockdowns?

How does that impact you?

No, they still using the Greek alphabet, they just skipped Xi.

That’s what I said.

1 Like

They should have started with Xi. After all, that’s where it came from.

2 Likes

And then went to Xi.2 But the WHO is pretty much run by China so…

1 Like

What purpose is served by the WHO antagonizing Chairman Xi? How would that be helpful in dealing with the pandemic?

A better question is what is gained by letting him off the hook?

Who cares if Xi is angered or even just miffed? The pandemic will not be controlled by China. The cows done left that barn.

1 Like

An even better question is how does the WHO antagonizing Xi put him ON the hook?

WHO has a duty and responsibility to get to the bottom of this. Whether Xi is antagonized or not, is immaterial to that task.

2 Likes

The WHO isn’t going to antagonize the Chinese, how silly, the WHO is already controlled by the Chinese.