Oil plummets 13% Worst since April 2020

Or governing. All good policies now.

2 Likes

The MAGAs will never be happy unless the orange one is in charge.

Need new bludgeon.

1 Like

2 Likes

Omicron variant? They could have come up with a scarier name than that. Sounds like a robo-vacuum to me.

2 Likes

Vs no one will be happy with Joe Biden in charge.

3 Likes

They are using the Greek alphabet

Should have skipped 15, but I guess pi is going to be an easy one like lamda was. Omega should be just in time for next November :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Zombie apocalypse strikes. Good news for gas prices.

1 Like

He has a plan. He will implement it any minute. America is back.

1 Like

:point_up_2: from a group of people who were harkening back to 2008 gas prices during the Obama years.

Republicans: “The economy works best when government gets out of the way.”

Also Republicans: “Government shut down? The economy’s going to crash!”

Your translation from mandarin to English on Chinese talking points is off. It’s “Government imposed shutdowns.”

2 Likes

Not really. There are sources outside of this board. December 3 is when the world ends. Or something.

Is that the day Russian feints towards Ukraine, followed by China attacking Taiwan during the distraction with Joe and his crew vapor locking under pressure.

No, that’s the day the Centgov goes over the debt cliff. Until they pass another budget resolution at the last minute as usual, anyway.

Phf… Artificial crisis.

Pfft… They all are at this point.

2 Likes

I’m not quite sure what people are arguing in this thread? Sure, I love low gas prices. But for me, I hardly spend anything on gas weekly anyway. I live like 10-15 minutes away from work.

I’m sure the Dems can reconcile their way out of this wet paper bag.

1 Like