Oh no. Rose parade and people are not wearing masks

https://www.amazon.com/jason-hockey-mask/s?k=jason+hockey+mask

Will this one do?

A friend’s workplace, if someone is a asymptomatic but positive for COVID-19 virus, some genius came up with the policy that they are not allowed to remove their masks at all—only just lift it a little when they eat or drink, otherwise they must go off by themselves somewhere to eat.

How in the heck does one just “remove a mask a little bit” to eat or drink? Who comes up with this stupidity? Why not just tell them to eat separately outdoors or something?

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

EXACTLY!!

10char

2 Likes

A study was recently conducted which indicted that constantly worrying about the coronavirus pandemic not only stresses a person out, but can impair his or her cognitive abilities as well. Researchers from McGill University found that people dwelling on pandemic-related fears made poorer choices, miscalculated the risks of certain outcomes, and displayed slower mental processing speed. This may indicated what we are seeing in the liberal progressive movement, One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier and Ouchie Fauci. Ouchie Fauci changes is mind as often as I change my underware (normally daily) and it seems thats liberal progressives are showing the same signs that One Horse and Fauci shows… I know some people do not wear underwear.

2 Likes

Government preying on the weak minded.

Social media is as good as implanting a control chip in people.

2 Likes

It just dawned on me that the vaccines have now become therapeutics so one will not get as sick because they have been injected with a test drug.

So they are really not vaccines and should be considered therapeutics. Is the legal to force therapeutics on people?

Once touted as a vaccine does not protect from a virus. It may lessen the virus (or may not.)

Now back to masks are they protective. How come after two years n95 masks are not readily available and we can do away with ineffective surgical masks.

I want Biden to do something. He dropped the ball, did not get testing into the system, has not made masks at least 95% effective (N95) and has not gotten more effective therapeutics available.

We have a ■■■■■■ up government now.

2 Likes

The fake news media is implanting Bull Chips also known as Bull ■■■■■

1 Like