Oh no. Rose parade and people are not wearing masks

:rofl:

1 Like

All the paraders and marching bands and float riders. A lot of the crowd were also in violation. Imagine all the horn blowers spreading COVID. We are all going to get it. Super crisis in Pasadena.

Letā€™s lean to live with Chinese Wuhan Virus. It will be with us like the common cold.

And CCP and western researchers will get a free pass.

Masks are not that effective. But I wear one so the Karens donā€™t assault me and the mask police donā€™t arrest me.

What do you call a guy Karen who melts down when someone unintentionally forgets to put on his mask (like the Costco worker did)? I am glad he did not punch or spit on me.

What if I told him a curse phrase?

2 Likes

Well, she was in Playboyā€¦

1 Like

Thanks Sneaky :cowboy_hat_face:

A lot of unmasked faces at the Rose Bowl today as well.

Iā€™m confused as to how the hypocrit leftist leades are allowing these super sreader events to happen in their backyards.

2 Likes

And Iā€™m confused on why Trump supporters are being critical about these ā€œsuper spreaderā€ events but were very quiet when Trump held parties and rallyā€™s that were also super spreader events.

Come in, Man.

What, not a legit question?

Nope it is not

Please then enlighten me. Why is it not a legit question? Why are these super spreader events different?

Itā€™s not and you know it. And you know truth or consequences. Your notions get in the way

What I know is this. Trump flat out lied to the American people about how severe the virus was. That is documented. And then he held multiple WH events where masks and social distancing was not required.
And there were multiple cases of Covid of those guests. And then he held multiple rally events where after there were multiple cases of Covid of those guests reported. And during all of those events I did not see or hear of descent from Trump supporters. Did you? And now I am suppose to know that this is different? Why? Are you going to deny that Trump held public events that were super spreader events?

Itā€™s called sarcasm. Progressive hypocrisy, not the eventā€™s potential to spread the virus, is the target of the critic, But I understand that TDS makes it hard to focus.

3 Likes

Knowing ā€œjackā€ maybe, and going back to the Orange Man is bad. I am getting tired of this TDS crap. We are talking about masks and not to wear masks. Hypocrisy of the fear mongers spreading doom & gloom, and, then seeing a lot of folks having a good time in Pasadena, some with masks some without.

So my friend, keep on sayin Orange Man Bad, and, One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier savior of the world.

You people are rather amusing although I do get tired of TDS some times.

I leave you with this cartoon courtesy of Fox News:

PS I wear a mask and I am completely vaccinated two Pfizer and one Pfizer Booster.

I was fearful I was going to get attacked by a Costco floor walker when I forgot to wear my mask. If I had sassed back like the 80 year old did to the actress Karen, I would have had some serious problems. I try to comply with mask wearing because, although they are worthless I do not want to get male and female Karens FeeFees hurt and their underwear in a bunch. I do try to be reasonable.

Letā€™s Go Brandon

2 Likes

Whatever

1 Like

Inconsistentā€¦randomā€¦arbitraryā€¦politicalā€¦

Trump was right as the virus has shown.

Only the vaccine has made a difference.

Biden is the one that lied when he boldly claimed he would defeat itā€¦then followed Trump policy minus the focus.

These facts will sting and be repeated often in the ensuing years.

3 Likes

We all knew you would be confused when the libs hypocrisy is showing bright.

3 Likes

There hasnā€™t been a mask mandate where I live since May 27th. Iā€™m kind of surprised since itā€™s New Jersey. However, I think the city of Newark has one. I could be wrong. Doesnā€™t matter. I donā€™t go anywhere near that city anyway.

2 Likes

Biden is a very confused old man who is a word salad empty suit. I have know ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  idea who is really in charge of presidency.

1 Like