Oh my word! Sarah Sanders guilty of tweeting

This is good. Victim Sarah Sanders accused of victimization by the dems.

(TheBlaze) Did Sarah Sanders violate federal ethics with her viral tweet? Dem lawmaker pushes investigation

"Did Sarah Sanders violate federal ethics with her viral tweet? Dem lawmaker pushes investigation
The former ethics chief in the Obama administration says White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders broke federal ethics rules with her viral tweet on Saturday. (Alex Wong/Getty Images)

A former Obama administration official accuses White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders of violating federal ethics regulations when she confirmed via Twitter that she had been kicked out of the Red Hen restaurant in Lexington, Virginia."

Just when we think it can’t get any more bizarre dems completely outdo themselves. I’m betting that middle America is actually taking notes on this frobige and will punish radical dems with severity the first chance they get at the polls. Could happen. We hope.

She can tweet negatives to call out private businesses all she wants as Sarah Sanders, just not the Press Secretary of the United States.

Despite the whole “Drain the Swamp” and “Law and Order” talk, we all understand ethics are things Trump supporters don’t care about.

People living in glass houses should not throw stones.

So you agree that an administration who used the campaign slogan “lock her up” should be held accountable when they in turn break the law?

I agree. I assume your message is meant for Trump supporters, the ultimate hypocrites.