Oh Good Lord. Shifty is at it again

This obsessed, sore loser, freak thinks that it’s time to start another lame assed investigation. He can’t handle the fact that the President has been spectacular during this crises. So he want’s launch yet another fishing expedition. The man needs a good shrink. For the record, I think he should go for it. Maybe they will discover that congress should have been focused on COVID rather than their stupid impeachment show.

https://dennismichaellynch.com/breaking-schiff-declares-hes-drafting-legislation-to-set-up-9-11-style-commission/

Poor Schifty. He wants to matter still. lol

3 Likes

What’s the issue? Were there mistakes. I would say yes. Will changes be implemented because of this investigation? Probably. I dont understand what you’re afraid of?

1 Like

Impeachment attempt round two. That’s all it is.

9/11 style but no republicans lol

1 Like

This will destroy any nonsense by D.

1 Like

What exactly is the problem with developing a commission to figure out what happened during and before our response?

1 Like

Cons aren’t fans of oversight

1 Like

Someone different should propose and run this.

A no name technocrat would be ideal. Like this guy:

I’ve never heard of this guy - he’s a doctor, apparently a moderate. Has run public health in the past.

No Adam Schiffs or Devin Nuneses.

1 Like

From the article:

“After Pearl Harbor and 9/11, we looked at what went wrong to learn from our mistakes,” the House Intelligence Committee Chairman said in a tweet. “Once we’ve recovered, we need a nonpartisan commission to review our response and how we can better prepare for the next pandemic.”

The horror!!

1 Like

Maybe you should post what Schiff actually said.

Oh…you guys hate Schiff!

1 Like

He’s a left wing hack who hates anyone on the right and his crusade to impeach Trump was just proof of that.

Ooookkkk

Incorrect. Why are you misrepresenting Schiff?

Irrelevant

Schiff just wants a head on a spike.

Schiff said he wants it to be non partisan. You lose

Yeah, the impeachment was so non partisan…

2 Likes

You’re digging a deep hole. I am sorry that you don’t want a nonpartisan commission to understand what the hell just happened these last 3-4 months.

wonder when shifty is going to impeach cuomo and de blasio?