Official republican convention thread

I’m a thread?

1 Like

I don’t know if you are in the right political party to post this. Please show your voter ID card.

Now I’m not sure if party affiliation is on a voter ID card. What a foolish joke I have made.

2 Likes

Agreed. If one doesn’t like a particular thread, one doesn’t have to participate in it.

3 Likes

No, you are The Man.

If you say so.

1 Like

Cmon man

Who cares what the ex senator who wouldn’t have even been re elected had he won has to say?

^
Just wondering, if I was to start an Official Emmy’s thread,

would I have to be a voting member of the Screen Actors Guild?
.Asking for a friend.
.WW, PSHS

9 Likes

I’ll tell you what. I’m a registered Republican.

I’ll start an Official GOP Convention Thread and then the mods can merge all these posts into it.

Does that work?

1 Like

His thread is fine, I’m just messing with him.

The highlight reels on The Daily Show should be pretty good.

Twelve more years?

This is already my second favorite thread.

4 Likes

Just need to act like a member

Good, I’ve voted for a GOP candidate in every Presidential Election since 1978, thank’s I think I can post here.
.WW, PSHS

This whole thing is already off to an excellent start.

So pleased that Trump has decided to take five speaking slots at the convention rather than just the four keynotes.

1 Like

Kewl.

As an official representative of the GOP and as someone who remembers what real conservatism looks like, I give this thread my official blessing.

:smiley:

3 Likes

Don’t forget to post “build that wall”
to solidify your credentials

Wall in strategic locations have a useful function.

Building one across the southern border is a waste of time and money. Better to go after people hiring illegal aliens and restricting access to why they come here, jobs. Also end jus soli for those not present legally.
.WW, PSHS

1 Like

It was either that or give the slots to Scott Baio and an empty chair.

2 Likes