Official republican convention thread

You can’t learn that kind of business savvy…You have to be born with it!!!

Look, you’re not gonna get me to defend political nepotism on either side. But it’s crazy for Trump supporters to bring it up when you have Don, Eric, and Ivanka profiting off the presidency and not even being shy about it.

And Hunter? Last I saw he quit his lobbyist job to be a painter. Good for him I guess.

You think I’m the smartest guy in the room? Aww shucks. Thanks friend.

2 Likes

Hey… why is Mike Pompeo speaking from Jerusalem tonight?

They’ll do better tonite, I’m sure.

Can we see this destruction of cities you speak of? Maybe aerial shots of all that destruction?

It is what it is.

Don’t worry…it’ll get better.

Talk about irony.

1 Like

If this morning’s posts reflect the wider base then Trump supporters relished last night’s feeding and are ready for seconds.

The convention reminds me of an Adderall commercial.

3 Likes
2 Likes

That was 5 years ago.

Still, he looked great.

Yes, point is this was rather recent. Who knows, he may even be in better shape now !

Wow, some great speeches. And such a diverse group of speakers.

And I like the focus on Trump saving so many lives with his early covid actions . They predicted 2 million would die, but his early action stopped that. So, he saved probably 1.5 million lives, while Nancy Pooplosi was inviting people to head to down town and hit the restaurants in the Homeless capital of the US…

2 Likes

I’m dizzy after reading that.

Pretty sure that’s the goal.

1 Like

Tremendous diversity.

Well, that is probably going to make someone mad somewhere…

Overnight ratings for night one of the conventions. Six networks combined, 10-11p ET:

Democratic - 14.6
Republican - 11.6

:rofl:

2 Likes

6 Likes

We’re not just shredding the Hatch Act, we’re setting it on fire and dropping it out of an airplane.

2 Likes