Official Presidential Document-09/27/2019-Liddle'

No he didn’t.

He had help

This moron is an embarrassment to this nation as President.

Unfortunately, he was voted in - so the people get the government they deserve. And boy is it an embarrassment of the highest magnitude.

4 Likes

It’s one of those tweets where you’re like, “no, that’s got to be fake” but then it turns out that, of course, it’s real and he is that stupid.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/MerriamWebster/status/1177559300245471233

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Whoever runs their Twitter is in IDDQD god-mode as of late.

1 Like

Orangerage

Gullible people mistook his Alpha Male posturing for supreme competence. Many still do.

They are very wrong.

2 Likes

I agree i honestly think we are seeing a President descend into senility not that he has to descend very far as he a moron on his best of days.

Donald J Trump was obviously referring to the Presidential Apostrophe… not the Apostrophe that all the haters use.

4 Likes

He tweets because, he’s knows the media is not about truth, it’s about advancing the leftist narrative .

…and with this kind of nit picking, It’s official. The Ukraine call hysteria is over!.

1 Like

He clearly and unambiguously showed he is an idiot.

Orange Man Raging.

“I hereby command that apostrophes will now be called hyphens.”

5 Likes

Fat donald tweets because he thinks he’s a stable genius. Everyone else thinks otherwise.

1 Like

I like Covfefe apostrophe hyphens better

1 Like

Sadly, not everyone.

Meh, my opinion differs.

His narcissistic world view is being challenged in a way like never before…he’s losing the ability to psychologically defend against the fact that this time, this time, he is really in trouble.

The inability to compensate can lead to increasingly delusional rants and other bizarre behavior. He lacks the self-awareness that most functioning adults have that, “OK, the gig is up” and who try and offer an at least slightly resonable defense of their behavior. Instead, he will try to Captain Queeg (I stole that from someone else here, nicely done) his way into escaping the reality and consequences of his behavior. Right now, he has an army of toadies and cultists willing to go along with that, at least for now.

At some point, his deteriorating behavior will become too much for even they to defend.

It will be a very interesting next few months.

4 Likes

Bill Maher will have a lot to work with for his show tonight. :slight_smile:

I think most of these trump supporters wrote the country off a long time ago. There’s no love of country to be seen anywhere from these people.

2 Likes