Official Presidential Document-09/27/2019-Liddle'

Not sure why the other topic on this disappeared, but because this helps explain the man that is currently the president, here’s how he spent part of his morning:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1177539052683309056

So a few things. 1. Why is he spending time on this? 2. Why does he insist on using petty nicknames on opponents. 3. As we all know, this " ’ " is not a hyphen. 4. “Discribing” isn’t a word. 5. Liddle’ isn’t even an actual word with or without an apostrophe(I mean hyphen). What word was he trying to shorten? This one will be a good one to display prominently at the presidential library.

9 Likes

L’il?

Because he’s a manchild who’s insecure

5 Likes

Stream of consciousness from Executive Time of an addled old man aka Your Favorite President.

3 Likes

The duly elected President of the United States is beyond petty.

I like that “addled old man”. Great description. Also describes a fair chunk of his supporters.

1 Like

There is too much covfefe in that tweet to parse it all out.

Thank you Mr. President for making this weekend possible.

4 Likes

I personally want to thank the President for giving us a brief reprieve by offering up a “tan suit” level of scandal and making the country feel normal again.

It is a great sacrifice for him to make in the tornado of ■■■■ that currently surrounds him.

1 Like

It’s easier to post a meme then defend the stupidness the president puts out everyday.

9 Likes

‘Murica

1 Like

The most super convenient excuse ever.

2 Likes

He’s going to lose it. Even his allies think he won’t be able to stand the pressure.

Who ■■■■■■■ cares?

1 Like

Ask the weirdo tweeting about it.

1 Like

People who want a president that is smarter than a bar stool.

4 Likes

Poor bastard going senile. :worried:

1 Like

It’s humorous watching liberals pick up their mega phone tools to help spread Trump’s message for him.

He outsmarted hillary, mueller and every other lib plot so far.

He’s outsmarting you right now.

Talking yourself into an impeachment inquiry, stroke of genius.

3 Likes

But…but he’s stupid and broke. He just happened to stumble into the presidency. Never ran for a political office in his life. Secures the presidency of the United States on his first attempt and on a whim.