Of course, trump is using donated money for himself

He thinks Donald should get paid to fundraise for himself.

Oh he does. I was not surprised when the press release came out that said that both Sr. and Jr. would have all of their legal fees paid by the election committee. Trump doesn’t lay out money if he can’t make a profit or someone else picks up the tab.

1 Like

I can imagine a lot of overlap between the type of people who send a political candidate money to enrich themselves instead of for the cause with the type that donate to televangelists to get a new jet. The figurehead of the cult of personality is what matters, not whatever “cause” they’re on about.

Remember Mike Douglas? He had a afternoon talk show on TV. One day he had a Evangelist on and Douglas asked him why he wore expensive cloths and had a Rolex. And the guy said; “Because the people would not follow a poor man”. And Douglas glared at him and said; “They did 2000 years ago”.

2 Likes

There is a phrase “time is money”

Meaning one time’s is valuable and should not be wasted on unproductive activities.

In President Trump’s case many feel it is quite remarkable and generous for him to give so much of his own personal time to be a public servant to his own country.

He does not care one bit about the people who attend. He wants their money and their praise. He is just doing it to make money and feed his ego. He is not a great man. He is a money grabbing con man and cheat.

All these poor folks giving “billionaire” money to travel, golf, pay family members and pay loyalists.

Smart move!

Perhaps you are not familiar how much money former President’s rake in on speaking engagements and book deals?

Pure comic genius. Oh wait, were you trying to be serious?

One should ask why Trump did not put all his investments into a blind trust?

I am glad you appreciate my dry sense of humor.

Not only is it missing the letter “u”, it is lacking the essential requirement of humour of being humorous.

You guys often make it easy to poke fun at your posts.

1 Like

The irony of this poster discussing the basics of humor…is beyond humorous. :rofl: :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Americans.