Of course, trump is using donated money for himself

Trump has his CPAC asked for donation to perform audit and fight fraud. Guess what? He didn’t use any of that money for audit.

Can’t spell “Conservative” without the CON.

2 Likes

he has spent 0$ of it on fighting election fraud.

I’m sure that there will be Trump supporters who will call this BS.
But isn’t it the way Trump rolls?
He discovered early on that running for POTUS was a cash cow. Today it will be donate
to support the audits. And when that dries up I am pretty sure that he will announce that he will run again in 2024. I don’t think he will run because he knows that he would loose again. But he sure will keep the fundraising going until the eleventh hour.

Reddit? Isn’t that the home of Q?

1 Like

Reddit is a message board.

Commies, Give up now. You are surrounded.

To the surprise of no one, Trump has been running grifts for decades

You’re thinking of 8chan.

Of Course Trump Has Scammed Millions From His Not-Very-Bright Supporters

…and this is what starts this lib ■■■■ show.

Do you ever notice how the weak, in their attempt to feel virtuous, strength and pride…due to their weakness of only having words…do so…by attempting to put others down vs by your actions, climb to a higher place. Enjoy your earned place in life people. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I see TDS is alive and well.

4 Likes

Trump Delusional Syndrome…?

You mean the kind of delusions his followers experience when they believe their donations are going to some anti-election fraud effort?

2 Likes

Libs will believe anything.

1 Like

Um yeah…it’s the “libs” who are gullible.

I’d say TDS is more like posters on a message board consistently getting their mental rocks off by attempting to ridicule others and it never quits. Do you know anyone like that? :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

“The truth will set you free.”

1 Like

:sunglasses: ^^^^^^^ deep ^^^^^^^ :tumbler_glass:

No. That was 4chan and then 8chan.

Precisely…we had about dozen or more libs here with Mueller avatar.

3 Likes

That Trump cracks me up. Even with all eyes on him and repeated “threats” to investigate and prosecute him, he’s still pulling the wool over the lib sheeple’s eyes and getting away with whatever they’re accusing him of today.

Cool dude!