Obstruction of Justice - What Does It Take?

Glad to hear it!

I seem to recall a lot of libs here saying ā€œgo for it!ā€ when Trump kept promising heā€™d re-investigate Hillary Clinton.

i think itā€™s only fair to investigate Trump the same number of times that Hillary was investigated.

I donā€™t know, have they? Under what circumstances?

Can a President commit obstruction of justice by himself? If so, how?

Not arguing. Is attempted obstruction considered obstruction?

Since the only remedy for obstruction or any other crime by a president is impeachment, then obstruction is defined as ANYTHING that can get 218 votes in the houseā€¦ It is a political question, not a legal questionā€¦

2 Likes

Is that what the defense of Trump has become? He tried to obstruct but wasnā€™t capable so he gets a pass?

Obviously you donā€™t know the answer to my question. Why bother to post?

Not entirely true. The question was asking for examples of obstruction in a legal sense.
A president can be legally prosecuted after leaving office.

For anyone other than the president, yes it is still considered obstruction regardless of whether it worked or notā€¦

1 Like

Do you know that or just guessing? I honestly donā€™t know.

For the E-mail server stuff?

That was once.

You got that with Mueller.

Okay, here is an exampleā€¦

Really?

Really?

The email server stuff was ā€œonceā€?

Cā€™monā€¦ let us not debate reality.

2 Likes

I see that a response has disappeared.

Strange.

You mean a link to a report and nothing else?

Yes it does keep dissapearing. Second time should be more than a hint that a link only is NOT allowed.

A link to an official government report that contains all of the information in it that is being debated that people refuse to read for one reason or another?

That is not allowed.

How about this?

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/5955118-The-Mueller-Report.html

People really should read this. It contains all of the information that you are all debating about and if one would take the time to actually read it instead of arguing why they are not going to then a reality based conversation can be had.

Is that a fine post?

4 Likes

ā€œWeā€ got deleted, erased, bleach bit and smashedā€¦thatā€™s what.

1 Like

^^^^^ Propaganda Works ^^^^^^^

1 Like