Obama. The Worst President in American History?

And yet, here you are…STILL engaging me.

M

Setting you straight is more like it. That’s all.

And yet you failed.

I think I already am straight.

M

In your mind. In your mind.

You wrote:

You were arguing that Trump won because the majority of people weren’t satisfied with “the way things are going.” But, in fact, the majority of voters did vote for “want more” of the way things were going.

But, the huge vote was for Clinton, not Trump.

Yes, this is understood: a very votes in some key states swung the electoral college vote to Trump. Trump won based on a minority of voters, by a VERY slim margin.

The point is that you can’t have it both ways - you can’t argue that there was some sort of popular uprising against Obama’s preferred successor, but whinge on about California:

Yes, Trump was elected by a minority of the voters, that’s known, not subject to debate. Most people now realize he’s a criminal, a liar, a traitor, and a generally idiotic person. No doubt he’ll win re-election by the Electoral College.

Would you prefer the Uranium One Deal with Russia, that Obama
and Hillary put in place, and then turned around and blamed Trump
for Russian Collusion, after HIllary lost, but the Dems thought she was
going to win and cover up the Democratic Politicians corruption?

Which has absolutely nothing to do with the post you responded to. Try addressing that rather than deflecting.

whatever happened to that huge blue wage in the midterm elections?

It happened. +41 house seat changes and control over the house, +7 governorships to the dems, +350 state legislative seats flipped. +6 state chambers flipped from Republican to Democrat control.

I guess one could hang their hat on the fact that the GOP picked up a whopping 2 senate seats, meanwhile the Dems won everything else,

Nancy says hi waiving her gavel at you with a smile.

“Pocahontas” - HAR HAR Donald’s hilarious why can’t libs take a joke?

“Fat Donald” - OMG how childish leave our poor president alone! :disappointed_relieved::tired_face::sob:

Well Donald is fat, but that is frankly the least of his problems.

1 Like

They’re busy preparing subpoenas for any of the 81 entities that ignore their document requests. Demanding to know why the first son-in-law was given a clearance he is unqualified for. Also, expanding their lines of inquiry into Swamp Inc., and continuing to augment the Mueller investigation. Etc., etc.

Oh, and they’re concurrently creating legislation to advance their radical leftist agenda. Because, unlike the GOP Congress the past two years, they CAN walk and chew gum at the same time. Granted, most of their wackier ideas won’t be implemented until 2021, after they retake the Presidency and the Senate.

Good times.

NO, I was arguing that everyone was not happy with Obama and the election proved it.

I also argued that Trump WON the popular vote in far more states - as in, all across America - than Clinton did. That she got 4 million more votes than he did in California doesn’t make her the NATIONAL referendum champion. He was, clearly. He beat her in far more of these United States.

For you to claim that all those California extra votes means she was more popular across the nation is silly. He BEAT HER by being more popular in far more states all across the nation.

There indeed was a popular uprising against Obama’s preferred candidate - just not in California, where she got all her exra votes…and all for naught.

M

That’s true, but somewhat irrelevant. Many of those states are populated mainly by farm animals and the people who care for them. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

Electoral welfare

Errr, it’s not irrelevant at all, because he is the President of the Unted Stares - a kinda relevant.thinking - because he collected all those states.

M

What does that even mean?

Are you really disparaging the America that didn’t vote for the Obama / Clinton cabal?

You guys really, really don’t get why you lost, do you? That’s good. Keep thinkin’ that way, please.

M

The electoral college is the entitlement of a participation trophy writ large. The GOP has gaslighted themselves into thinking they won through their own hard work. It’s sad.

Clinton lost because of her high negatives. That was constantly hammered on.

You guys really, really don’t get that do you. That’s good. Keep thinkin’ that way, please.

Errr, part of what gets you a high negative are the POLICIES you espouse and the track you want to take.

You don’t steal places like Michigan and Wisconsin and Pennsylvania because the other guy is just not likable.

Obama FAILED the folks in those states and others like them and Clinton was offering more of the same.

M

1 Like