Obama admin's FBI spy in Trump campaign

I sincerely hope the President steps in and orders Rosenstein to fire Mueller.

That would be amazing.

Congress is pretty much irrelevant in this.

Reality and logic get to make that distinction. I’m sorry you seem incapable of understanding this basic common sense principle. I am perfectly content in my belief that Russia is not an ally of ours, and am comfortable with the plentiful evidence supporting my belief, not least of which their attack on our nation during the election. You can go along believing they are some great friendly ally of ours if you choose. It’s weird, but I can’t convince you otherwise obviously.

So you are going with you get to decide? H9ow much legal weight do you think that carries?

And? Take it up with those people.

And no, the attack by Russia on our election in 2016 was completely unprecedented. Pretending otherwise either shows a tremendous lack of understanding of the facts, or an intentional desire to be obtuse.

but expected.

75k spent on pro Trump adds disrupts the billion spent by Hillary? Some internet trolls? Hacking and releasing emails which would have been meaningless if the DNC had been following ethical rules.

No, an attack is what Germany did to Poland in 1939. This is a continuation of what has been going on for decades and which Obama did very little to stop or worry about before.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/967231/download

Here you go. :+1:

By virtue of the authority vested in me as Acting Attorney General, including 28 U.S.C.
§§ 509, 510, and 515, in order to discharge my responsibility to provide supervision and
management of the Department of Justice, and to ensure a full and thorough investigation of the
Russian govemmenfs efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, I hereby order as
follows:
(a) Robert S. Mueller III is appointed t() serve as Specia] Counsel for the United States
Department of Justice.
(b) The Special Counsel is authorized to conduct the investigation confinned by then-FBI
Director James 8. Corney in testimony before the House Permanent Select Committee on
Intelligence on March 20, 2017, including:
(i) any links and/or coordination bet ween the Russian government and individuals
associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; and
(ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; and
(iii) any other matters within the scope of 28 C.F.R. § 600.4(a).

There were crimes of real estate frauds committed, what crime is the trump campaign accused of? Hacking the DNC email server?

What would it take to become a proven allegation? Obviously the consensus of American Intelligence is not enough. Admissions in court by the hackers is not enough. I suspect there is nothing that would ever be considered factual in the box you’ve put yourself in here. Maybe I’m wrong though, so enlighten me.

So…the investigation has nothing to do with the hacking that you keep talking about. Russia needed not approval from Republicans to hack anyone. In fact unsuccessful atempts were made to hack the RNC.

He can’t just ignore it all. Geez. Maybe there will be a blue dress with a stain in the end - never know.

When did “hostile foreign government” become a legal term exactly? And no, it is not me who gets to decide. As I stated, reality and logic already decided. You either have the ability to process information with this as the basis, or you do not. Apparently you are in the latter camp.

…Russian govemmenfs [sic] efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election…

That’s as vague as can be, we need to be more specific than that if we are going to accuse the president and his campaign of committing crimes.

Trying to pretend, and minimizing the facts, does not make your claims true or negate the reality that this attack on our election is completely unprecedented. You clearly do not care about our sovereignty, which is just another example of the cancer that is the Trump cult. Downplaying what Russia did to us, because something something something…Donald Trump.

Negative. I know reading is hard, but come on man. From the order…

Russian governments efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election

That would entail the hack and release of the stolen information.

1 Like

wrong, the investigation came up with no such evidence in spite of its 6 years. But keep on whining about your boyfriend being treated so unfairly.

1 Like

There is a more specific follow-up order that was provided to the Special Counsel that lists out the specific crimes he is allowed to investigate. But it is not available for public consumption because it is an ongoing investigation. And a judge overseeing a trial for Paul Manafort has seen it, and agrees it is wholly appropriate in its scope and nature.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/4429989-Rod-Rosenstein-memo-outlining-scope-of-Mueller.html

You’d think that if the FBI thought Trump helped to hack the DNC email server, that they would have investigated it to find evidence of this. But the DNC said “no, we hired CrowdStrike” to the FBI’s request to gain access to their email servers, and the FBI simply walked away.

WHY? If this was going to be the crux of their Mueller investigation into Trump, why fail to investigate the hack?

Did the FBI send spies into the DNC, to see if any spies from Russia or the Trump campaign infiltrated the DNC? Apparently not.

Has Mueller confiscated the DNC computers, interrogated their people? Apparently not.

WHY?

If the counsel had been set up to review Russian efforts then it would have been a wasted effort as there were existing ways to do that. The offensive part is to include this collusion which is a complete chimera compiled of unrelated instances of confirmation bias. It is an investigation based on a rumor.
If not, it is time to put up and show it.

Why? Because of some arbitrary timeline you have invented in your desire to defend Lord Trump?

1 Like