Oath Keepers leader found guilty of seditious conspiracy

Be glad to when the FBI comes clean on their involvement.

3 Likes

They literally did nothing towards that accusation.

It’s always someone else’s fault.

Not the actual people stampeding in hell bent on killing government officials for not handling over the government to their Donald. It’s perverted and sick.

You should know by now Hannity posters are always more well versed in the law than any lawyer.

Obviously their lawyers are part of this vast conspiracy that ensnared their patriotic peace loving American clients.

2 Likes

There was an illusion of such.

It wasn’t very convincing to me.

A starting point is a fair trial before a jury of your peers.

The judges and the jurors were selected from a population that voted 95% against Trump and which was fed lies and misinformation about the events on January 6. How many still believe the murder-by-fire-extinguisher hoax that was used to label the protests as a “deadly insurrection” and as a pretext to hold defendants without trial.

It took months for federal officials to admit the truth that Officer Sicknick had died of natural causes. That was after Democrats used the hoax as evidence in the Trump impeachment trial and after the officer had lain in state in the Capitol.

2 Likes

Pour it on.

The drama.

Pour it on.

That handful of misguided patriots were not going to do anything beyond run their mouths,

2 Likes

Seditious conspiracists are not patriots. They planned ahead of time to interrupt a government proceeding to force in their losing candidate. Sick.

No, they weren’t tourists or country bumpkins.

They made some fever dream plans.

They didn’t even make much of a mess.

6 months probation tops for all of them.

The forces prosecuting them are generating fear and loathing…by design I am sure.

2 Likes

Some people have preferred to not keep up with one second of any of these trials. They have been long, well documented, and all the material is public. Something something ostriches.

2 Likes

Lmao at calling them ‘misguided patriots’. They are the furthest thing from a patriot.

That was funnier than me getting kicked from J6 PatrioticPowerHour twitter group.

1 Like

The proceedings were delayed by the fake bombs that were found at the DNC and RNC headquarters on January 6 and were allegedly placed on night of January 5. The FBI has been profoundly disinterested in finding the alleged bomber.

If an FBI operative planted the bomb and the FBI has been stonewalling the investigation, would that make the elements of the FBI guilty of seditious conspiracy and obstruction of justice?

They really don’t seem to give two ■■■■■ about who planted those bombs do they?

3 Likes

There are no gulags in the United States. Though I get use of that sort of rhetoric gets the right all in a tizz and clapping like seals.

RFK can say anything he wants, he will not be President.

1 Like

The bombs were a big factor in the evacuation of the Capitol, which means that the proceedings were most likely going to be delayed regardless of the later events.

The timing of the discovery of the bombs implies that whoever planted them knew they would not be found until shortly before 1 pm on January 6 even though they were found out in an open area visible to the public.

A more likely explanation is that the alleged January 5 bomber did not actually place the bombs where they were eventually found. That sounds like evidence of seditious conspiracy to me. Where is the investigation?

2 Likes

The judges are randomly assigned in fed court.

It’s the standard “people shouldn’t be tried in the district where the crime was committed, because the people there are mad about the crime” argument.

4 Likes

Your right. The DNC picks the candidates, not the voters…

3 Likes