Oath Keepers leader found guilty of seditious conspiracy

Well the argument that you are trying to have is that conservatives are defending Rhodes and deflecting by pointing at libs when they can’t. That is a specious argument. No cons are doing that.

1 Like

Well… when I see that there are smoke and mirrors set up to focus on anything but Stewart Rhodes… what should I believe?

Believe in yourself. Nobody else does.

3 Likes

Nobody is “focusing” to your satisfaction because they’ve already said their piece and agreed this guy got what he should have. How many times do you think people should have to say it and in how many different ways? Do you need a 1,000 post thread like libs get with their Trump bitching before you are satisfied nobody is defending the guy?

Most people are able to not defend this guy and at the same time point out the hypocrisy and double standard they see when someone has a D behind their name.

2 Likes

And are in prison?

2 Likes

This convo has got me a bit lost now. Not quite sure where the discussion has gone.

1 Like

Well, since the Oath Keeper has been convicted and nobody here has a problem with that. It can go anywhere you want it to go. :wink:

1 Like

Meanwhile the seditious trash on the left who did nearly 700 riots, murders, assaults’, looting, arsons, & attacked federal buildings, police, police headquarters, and the seditious Vice president who bailed many of them out so they could continue are off free. No charges, no penalties, nothing.

So spare me the hypocrisy of the left and leftist talking points.

5 Likes

People were arrested and charged with some of their least aggregious crimes. That does not support your claim that those who did two billion dollars worth of damage were assiduously hunted down and charged and prosecuted for their crimes to somewhere near the same level as the Let’s Go Brandon Day protest on Jan 6.

How many of those Soros funded protesters arrested during tne Floyd riots were prosecuted by the Soros funded DA’s of the Democrat governed cities they destroyed with the same rigour as the Let’s Go Brandon Day protesters? How many had their charges reduced or completely voided and were never prosecuted for their violence, destruction and looting.?

4 Likes

…not neutral. 94% lean politically left and IMO why this case is being tried there. The outcome is predictable and that’s the only point I’m making.

3 Likes

Okay. I rejoin with “so what?”

That’s the system we have, and we must have faith in our fellow citizens to be neutral and unbiased. If we can’t do, and agree, on that, what are we even doing here?

:rofl:

kavanaugh good one

3 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

Different

1 Like

The idea is to seek true justice and that isn’t being done, knowing going in, this jury has a high probability of bias. I think for the good of all, all…of us should be united in seeking just that.

Look, every election lost or verdict you don’t like isn’t the result of a rigged or biased system. You (collectively) have got to find a better way to cope with loss and disappointment.

2 Likes

The reply proves he doesn’t get your point.

I get his point just fine, I just disagree with it.
As I just said:

No, you don’t get it.

Four more Proud Boys leaders guilty. Seditious conspiracy. Conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding.

“Jurors deliberated for five days before delivering their guilty verdict on the top two counts of seditious conspiracy and conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding for Enrique Tarrio, Ethan Nordean, Joseph Biggs and Zachary Rehl. Tarrio, a one-time Republican congressional candidate and the Proud Boys’ former national chairman, showed little reaction as the verdict was read — keeping his head down and writing notes on a pad of paper.”

1 Like