Nunes retiring from Congress to become CEO of Trump's media venture

my thoughts exactly

Yeah, I know. We all know.

Good story from Politico. Are cable news outlets little teapots?

There will be algorithm to flag/delete any negative post of trump and the company.

Is a raven a writing desk?

I am sure that you are clever, and I am not. Howzabout you plainly make your point?

You really think they’re going to copy Twitter and the other social media giants way of dealing with conservatives?

trump will take his profit from stock and equity of this company. Then he’ll dump the company and shareholder like his 2 ex wives and the jailed jan6 protesters.

Actually, truth social will be worse than twitter in term of censorship.

As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
23. disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
https://truthsocial.com/terms-of-service/

IOW…it’s how our host handles this forum? Good. It seems to be working…agreed?

Isn’t that considered censorship?

For this forum yes. But this forum is not promoted as purveyor of truth. Unlike the other one…with the word TRUTH in its name.
“TRUTH Social is America’s “Big Tent” social media platform that encourages an open, free, and honest global conversation without discriminating against political ideology.”

1 Like

Of course it is. Duh.

We all self censor to one degree or another not to get tossed off the forum.

Allan

That or…just getting even?

Getting even against who? Most of the users will be trump supporters/conservatives.

1 Like

Wondering if Trump’s media venture will attempt to go beyond cable news. And, to the opinion piece, is cable news really of any impact?

Now I understand your reply. SWP. I was referring to teapots as in ‘tempest in a teapot’. A tiny little thing wherein we hyperventilate, that few people visit or care to.

i’m sure you think you all do

FYI, Presumptive Nominee has a very technical meaning. Even though Trump will win a Republican Primary going away he is still not the Presumptive Nominee.

Fair enough. Please explain how Trump does not answer the following definition:

In United States presidential elections, the presumptive nominee is a presidential candidate who is assumed to be their party’s nominee, but has not yet been formally nominated or elected by their political party at the party’s nominating convention.

Presumptive nominee is always used after a candidate has won enough delegates to clinch their party’s nomination but before they have been formally nominated because even though we vote the party doesn’t have to follow our wishes if they get enough electors to not follow the voter’s will.