NUNES ON HANNITY: Criminal Referrals Coming on FISA Abuse, Lying to Congress, MORE | Sean Hannity

Rep. Devin Nunes stopped by ‘Hannity’ Tuesday night to weigh-in on a series of scandals including FISA abuse and lying to Congress; confirming many “criminal referrals” are coming in the weeks ahead.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.hannity.com//media-room/nunes-on-hannity-criminal-referrals-coming-on-fisa-abuse-lying-to-congress-more/

‘We The People’ demand Barr prosecute these criminals. If no action is taken, it sends a signal that will encourage this type of behavior. Everyone who broke the law must be held accountable. The DOJ, FBI, CIA, etc. must be held to a higher standard.

Those who have security clearances need to be cleaned out. NO reason Clinton, Obama, Comey, Holder, Yates, and the group of Obama criminals to continue to hold clearances. Clean them out in the same fashion Obama did it.

It is way past time. I hope they have these referrals ready to go as soon as the new AG takes his oath.

If they aren’t prosecuted we should just take the New Green Deal and be done with it because we will be toast anyway…

1 Like

As always and since day one I will not be excited until I here “CONSPIRACY” attached to these Ben. Arnold actions.