Now we have election police

But you can plug the holes you can see. And not doing so is lazy negligence.

Great idea.

We’re not the ones in this thread lauding a new police force division.

3 Likes

Would an Election Police Squad be stopping these staggering dip ■■■■■ from criming—or are these the kind of upstanding, above-board citizens who’d be on the force?

2 Likes

You are a very confused person. DeSantis is calling out Disney using its government granted privilege to obscure the distinction between the sexes. Additionally, the vast majority of parents, regardless of political party affiliation, do not embrace Orwellian thinking being subtilty engrained in their children’s minds by immoral woke propaganda.

There is a vast distinction between the Revolutionary Democrat Party Leadership and voters who are leaving the Revolutionary democrat party leadership.

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, has finally GONE MAD

JWK

Yeah, Biden, the guy that hid in his basement and couldn’t draw 200 people to a rally had a 120 year high in voter turnout and there was no fraud. Trump gained 10MM votes from 2016 and lost and there was no fraud. Sorry, not buying it. We’re supposed to believe the “most secure election in our lifetime” when we have a video of ballots being pulled out from under a table and counted in Georgia when everyone was sent home.

2 Likes

I live in the Tampa suburbs. We bought our place two years ago. Last week, a realtor told us she could get almost double what we paid for the house. Two years and our home value has doubled. Sounds good, huh? But even with that profit in our pockets, we could never buy a place like we have now. A 1400 square foot home in my neighborhood just went for 350k and the new owners have to gut the place and do a full remodel. It’s insane. We love our home, but no way is it worth 600k.

It’s a huge mistake to wrap Trump around concerns about voting irregularities.

Each and every person in this country ought to want fair and transparent voting. But as soon as Trump is brought into the context, half the nation cannot get past their TDS and turn into ostriches.

I’m a big fan of mail-in (or drop-box) balloting. I base that on the experience I’ve had here in Colorado, and the method/process used here. I have advocated in several threads that other states could learn a lot from Colorado, and leverage what it took this state many years to work out.

And even with all the checks and balances that Colorado has implemented, there are still limited examples of (or at least claims of) voter fraud. I would welcome a commission or a task force to look into those cases. I don’t know why anyone would want to turn a blind eye to such accusations.

It’s not about Trump. (Or at least it shouldn’t be.) Those who harp on the election being stolen from Trump make it easy for others to dismiss the actual concerns.

2 Likes

There have been multiple investigations, committees, etc… over the last 3 decades, several headed up by Republicans, and the same answer comes back…there is some voter fraud…but about .00000000056%, and most of those cases, were mistakes, not intentional fraud.

Now, election fraud, and voter suppression…that actually does occur, with plenty of evidence.

But for some reason, cons and pubs deny those are issues. :thinking:

1 Like

True, but Trump has a right to voice his opinion the same as you or I. I say, let them take tantrums. :crazy_face:

Yeah you are not real but thanks for trying.

3 Likes

I said it was a mistake for US to wrap the election irregularities around Trump. Trump is going to Trump. But we don’t have to.

PS: And I only spoke about it being a mistake. I said nothing to infringe on anyone right to say whatever he wants.

This is (without exaggeration) one of the best posts i have read on this forum. Thank you for what i think is an excellent analysis of the system and to some extent its faults, including trumps assertions and the problem with them

First, thanks for the affirmation on the post.

And yes, I agree some (a lot of) people go full Mike Lindell in their polemics.

In my book, if there actually were massive irregularities, the proper investigation would uncover that. Then the chips could fall where they may. And even massive irregularities, if corrected, might not be enough of a correction to change the presidential election. But without first finding it out, unequivocally, all we have is continued bickering. People insisting on a stolen election now are putting the cart before the horse.

1 Like

I may disagree with the last paragraph but it’s a more than reasonable position

At most, I think you would disagree with the suggestion that there are irregularities that haven’t been looked at.

But we have countless threads and posts about that already. If you had asked, “… such as … ???”, I would have sidestepped and deferred to the existing stuff, rather than rehash it all here again.

To the point of the thread, I have no problem with FLA instituting a process to investigate whatever might come up in future elections. I expect anyone would want that in their own state.

So you think it’s perfectly normal to pull ballots out of under a table and start counting them after you sent people home? You think Biden got people SO excited that we saw a 120 year record for turnout? Wow. Just freaking WOW. I know, don’t believe your lying eyes, the video has been explained away by the same crooks that told us the Biden Laptop was Russian disinformation…

As to Guvnah, of COURSE you like the Colorado drop boxes. From 1968 to 2020, only Bill Clinton won as a Democrat in 1992 and he got 40.13% of the vote. The rest:
1968: 50.46 - 41.32 L
1972: 62.61 - 34.59 L
1976: 54.05 - 42.58 L
1980: 55.07 - 31.07 L
1984: 63.44 - 35.12 L
1988: 53.06 - 45.28 L
1992: 35.87 - 40.13 W (Perot 23.82)
1996: 45.80 - 44.43 L
2000: 50.75 - 42.39 L
2004: 51.69 - 47.02 L
2008: 44.74 - 53.86 W
2012: 46.13 - 51.49 W
2016: 43.25 - 48.16 W
2020: 41.90 - 55.40 W

2004 Colorado approves using vote centers in general elections.

This post exists only because he lost unlike @Guvnah post which was written about the actual issues with the system. I am not going to tell you why it’s different. I’ll let you compare

The only problem is that the governor of florida said the following after 2020 election

What we do in Florida is, there’s a pre- and post-election audit that happens automatically,” DeSantis said. “So, that has happened. It passed with flying colors in terms of how that’s going.”

So the question is why is it necessary

1 Like

It has nothing to do with who won or lost in a given year. (And the Dem has won here since Obama.)

Of course I like it. It’s because it’s easy. Safe. Secure.

Ballots have to have a signature that matches what is on file. I get an email when my ballot gets collected from the drop box. I get an email when my ballot gets counted. (Or I get an email if it does NOT get counted, and the reason why it was rejected.)

1 Like