Now we have election police

Palm Beach would never be my recommendation for a retirement destination, unless the person was super rich. :smile:

If a person is looking to go to Florida, I would recommend:

Jacksonville suburbs (particularly Clay County or St. Johns County)
Orlando suburbs (IF you have the money to spend in retirement in a high cost area)
Ocala area
Lakeland area
Pensacola (which relatively cheaper than other parts of Florida, but nice lifestyle)
Port St. Lucie
Tampa suburbs
Southwest coast (Sarasota, Fort Myers, Naples and many of the towns between)
On the east central coast Daytona Beach and Melbourne/Palm Bay

I would definitely avoid Palm Beach, Broward and Miami-Dade Counties for retirement. Actually, I would avoid them PERIOD.

:rofl:

Plus bug spray.

2 Likes

We have California fleas.

i think you meant “flees”

4 Likes

All fairly true. But we have grown children and grandchildren here in PBC and some family in Broward. They all grew up in Pre-Andrew Homestead, and Miami before moving up to Weston.
PBC takes some getting used to. Once you get over the ■■■■■■■ snowbirds, they’ll ■■■■ things up, cause their share of accidents, get pushy at the beach parking lots and all the other dumb ass ■■■■ they do then leave around Easter. Then they can go up to whatever ■■■■ hole they came from and be ■■■■■■■■ there.

All the losers who couldn’t make the cut and had to flee

1 Like

That’s Houston to a T. I bought my house a few years back and today it’s worth $200k more than when I bought it. CA and NY plates everywhere. I just hope the morons don’t vote liberal and ruin my state.

If the federal government can spend taxpayer funds on challenging a state’s right to secure its border against illegal entry, I don’t begrudge a state spending taxpayer funds securing it’s elections from illegal entry.

Not policing insignificant fraud will have the same outcome as not policing insignificant theft.

1 Like

People are prosecuted for what few cases of fraud there are every election, where do you get this not policing krap?

When the libs around the country ruin where they live, they’ll then move to a place that isn’t ruined and tell you how to run it. Enjoy the fruits of their labors.

1 Like

Voter fraud is always found to be in favor of the Democrats.

smiley face

No wonder they are against election police.

Except when it isn’t

4 Likes

Kalifornia Kudzu

That’s a ridiculous statement. I was going to list a bunch examples, but you probably won’t give a ■■■■■

Instead, I’ll point out that Mark Meadows—chief of staff for the previous president, GOP House member, and fraud-monger—registered to vote in 2020 claiming that his “residential address,” on a form that explicitly says “where you physically live,” was an old trailer in the NC Appalachian mountains. He doesn’t own the property. There’s no evidence that he’s ever even been there. Oh, and he was also registered to vote in two other states.

6 Likes

He should be punished for that.

He’s already doing the latter…:sunglasses:

Yet they continue to flock… like the :sheep: they are.

Yes, they should leave… and take the additional congressional seats awarded to Florida and Texas with them.

Yep, that is what is happening on the west coast as well. My house burned down about 7 months ago. Had it paid off and just remodeled.

I had one heck of a time trying to find something to rent and the cost of rent is outrageous.

I was going to rebuild but with supplies it would take almost two years.

So, I bought a house before it even went on the market (one of my friend’s is a realtor).

The house across the street from me sold and the guy didn’t even get to use the for sale by owner sign.

Yup. Florida is such a terrible place that people from all over are moving here.

JWK

let us not forget during the coming election what the Revolutionary Democrat Party Leadership has done to our businesses, our families, our children and our homeland

1 Like