Now we have election police

Why would pubs take the authority away from non partisan election people, and give it to themselves?

There were a handful of election workers, that did not go along with the coup attempt in 2020.
Many have been replaced with partisan pols. Why would they do that?

Elections are strictly monitored already, this is a propaganda campaign to convince people otherwise. Red meat for the base.

Question:

If you had to have one, which would you choose;

A. Stupid election police at state level.

B. A centgov Ministry of Truth

1 Like

Go back and look at the map again. Washington, California, Oregon, the Northeast… now go back and look at the south… Mississippi, Texas, Florida, Alabama….

Who said a damn thing about the 1st Amendment? You think it’s fine for these companies to collude to silence the truth? I never said a word about them limiting the 1st Amendment because they’re private corporations but since we’re on the topic, how about we start treating them like a publisher since they insist on acting like one? How about we break it off in their tail ends when they promise government that they’ll take an active roll in censorship? Now we ARE talking about a 1st Amendment violation. Colluding with government to silence a point of view, private company or not, is a CLEAR 1st Amendment violation.

The way you word your question shows the lib narrative.

As for your argument to support the narrative, you said it for me in a different thread:

non partisan election people

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

1 Like

False dichotomy. It’s not a choice we have to make.

Well, since we have both… you’re wrong.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

So, instead of answering a legitimate question, you vent your personal, and unsubstantiated feelings suggesting voter fraud cannot happen.

See: U.S. Attorney William M. McSwain Announces Charges and Guilty Plea of Former Philadelphia Judge of Elections Who Committed Election Fraud
May 21, 2020
After receiving payments ranging from between $300 to $5,000 per election from the consultant, DeMuro would add fraudulent votes on the voting machine – also known as “ringing up” votes – for the consultant’s clients and preferred candidates, thereby diluting and distorting the ballots cast by actual voters.

Also see:

Also see:

So tell me, If what you suggest is true, and you do want fair elections and the opportunity for voter fraud ended, why oppose a strict policing of elections?

JWK

let us not forget during the coming election what the Revolutionary Democrat Party Leadership has done to our businesses, our families, our children and our homeland.

Without effective policing of elections, those people would not have been caught. I’m by no means saying we don’t need to watch closely, but this truly is just pandering to the base. A solution looking for a problem.

I agree, with the caveat I am not a Florida Man.

Is there a diminished faith in election integrity in Florida?

1 Like

Sounds good. Obviously the pressure is coming from somewhere.

I agree it is performative. But why?

Bolstering name recognition, perhaps the most important “quality” in a presidential candidate.

1 Like

He doesn’t think he has enough?

Never

2 Likes

A solution looking for a problem? Once again you exhibit a bias. Let me assure you “ballot harvesting” and democrat inspired voter fraud has been a voter fraud problem for many years. Why do you poo poo that which is?

18 Former ACORN Workers Have Been Convicted or Admitted Guilt in Election Fraud

December 23, 2015

"The scandal-plagued ACORN may no longer exist, but its tarnished legacy lives on in court, as the activist group and its former employees face criminal punishment.

So far this year, at least 18 former workers have admitted guilt or been convicted on varying charges of election fraud. The punishment has ranged from probation to several months of prison time."
Ex-Philly election official pleads guilty to stuffing ballot box for Democrats

May 21, 2020

“A former Philadelphia election official has pleaded guilty to taking thousands of dollars in bribes to stuff the ballot boxes for Democrats in local races between 2014 and 2016.”

East Texas county official pleads guilty to misdemeanor election fraud

: January 21, 2022,

“All four were charged in a September 2020 indictment containing 134 counts accusing them of vote harvesting during Brown’s 2018 Democratic primary campaign against former Longview City Council member Kasha Williams.”

BTW see the following:

If we are serious about dealing with voter fraud, we need to get back to election day voting, ending early and non essential mail in ballots, and showing ID at the voting booth. Do you agree? If not why?

JWK

The Democrat Party Leadership, once an advocate for hard working American citizens and their families, has finally GONE MAD

1 Like

Fair enough. He’s probably setting up his run with demographics who truly believe in the great fraud.

Those are isolated incidents of small scale in the bigger picture and stop ignoring that they were CAUGHT and are being prosecuted, some with rather serious consequences. Ballot harvesting probably needs to be more closely monitored, but in some areas it is very important.