Now Putin not invited!

Sort of. It actually went down like this.

Trump gave a note to Little Johnnie Bolton. Johnny passed the note to Putin in third period. Then Putin told everyone in the lunchroom that he wouldn’t go to Trump’s sleepover. Trump ran from the room crying. The school counselor sent him home early.

Now Little Johnnie Bolton is trying to patch things up between the two.

The group of foxes that always sits at the table in the center of the lunch room are just losing it, positively swooning, over Putin.

1 Like

TDS is when you get what you asked for…and still…libs are whining.:sunglasses:

I don’t know about “libs,” but I’m laughing at the clown show at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue these days.

No one is whining- Its just funny to see once again Trump supporters having to do an about turn. They all supported him when he invited Putin and now he is been uninvited they have to support that position.

…and then there are some…that have enough on their plate to deal with in real life…they don’t care about such “Miss Piggy type things”.

And those people do not post in this forum every single day.

It’s bound to eventually cause trump fatigue. He flip flops so much and the trump Republicans have to flip flop too. We watch it here daily. We see who has the least amount of integrity.

1 Like

I don’t think it will. Seriously Trump could announce that its government responsibility to fund abortions and conservatives would clap loudly and nod their heads in agreement. The only time I have ever seen behaviour like this is by brainwashed cult members. Trump supporters are incapable of any critical reasoning when it comes to Trump. They are mesmerized by Trump and the fact he could ever be wrong is just not something they can comprehend.

1 Like

I noticed Trump’s face last night…especially around his eyes…he’s aged since taking office.

:rofl::rofl: did you do that? That’s hilarious.

Tommy moved to London?

Nope sadly

Ooh, swing and a miss.