Nothing but the best - State Dept. official Mina Chang claimed to be a Harvard Business School "alumna" who ran a nonprofit that worked in 40 countries

Are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me? How much is this idiot making off our backs? 6 figures?

1 Like

Yep…

1 Like

So much for her resume. The real question is “is she doing her job? Is she any good at what she was hired to do?”

She lied about her resume. I would be fired immediately at my gig if I were to do the same thing.

1 Like

Ha ha. The defense in the Trump era is hysterical.

1 Like

If the simplest of vetting was not done for someone of this position, think of how foreign intelligence could infiltrate the government because the people in the administration are just so incompetent.

4 Likes

Sheesh, Warren scammed for years claiming to be an “American Indian”. Now Fauxcohontas is jockeying for a Dumbocrats Prez nomination for crissakes!

So what’s her actual experience? I’m dying to know.

https://www.reverbnation.com/minachang/song/6497454-waiting-for-you-kpop-album

So you are 100% ok with fraud in politics now.

1 Like

So you think pigs can fly?

Or she’ll claim that the media refuses to acknowledge the existence of the “far left.” :laughing:

Enjoy your insignificant “victory”.

1 Like

Too bad they aren’t Syrians. We can vet them good.

1 Like

I am, thanks!

What defense? It’s a question, is she doing her job. If she’s doing what Trump wants, it would be best if she leaves. If she’s screwing up this administration’s intent, then I think it would be best for the country if we keep her.

The whole fake resume phenomenon (including hers) is the mis-valuing of credentials over achievement. Someone graduates from Harvard, someone graduates from Podunk U. What does it matter? What matters is the job that they do. What matters is their work experience, not the brand name on their diploma.

All that by the age of 34? That alone should have caused serious concern about her forthrightness.

You are 100 percent correct that it doesn’t matter where she went to school. That Podunk is as good as Harvard for those who use their skills correctly. What does tht have to do with faking your credentials though? If you went to Podunk you went to Podunk. Say it loud say it proud. But if you didn’t and decided to lie about it well then you should be called to task.

Waiving off outright lies as meh leads to bit of a slippery slope

1 Like

Right, but so what is her legit resume? Like what did she do before getting a political appointment to the State Department?

Really great that she was up for a job that managed a billion dollar budget. Cool, cool.