NOT A JOKE: Hillary Clinton, ‘World Leaders’ JET to Virgin Islands to Discuss Climate Change

Originally published at: NOT A JOKE: Hillary Clinton, ‘World Leaders’ JET to Virgin Islands to Discuss Climate Change | Sean Hannity

Hillary Clinton and other ‘world leaders’ flew to the US Virgin Islands this week to discuss ways they can combat climate change; with the former Secretary of State using her Clinton Global Initiative to host the event.

“Glad to be in St. Thomas, USVI this morning speaking with leaders on the front lines of climate change. There are so many people working to create resilient communities and inspire climate-smart actions—tune in to hear from some of them at 11am ET,” posted Hillary on social media.

Glad to be in St. Thomas, USVI this morning speaking with leaders on the front lines of climate change. There are so many people working to create resilient communities and inspire climate-smart actions—tune in to hear from some of them at 11am ET: https://t.co/P5Jemwrmyr

— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) June 4, 2019

The twice-failed presidential candidate will also be the keynote speaker at the FireEye Cyber Defense Summit this year; discussing network and digital security months after the FBI probed her use of a private email server while serving as Secretary of State.

“We are pleased to announce that Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will be a featured keynote at our #FireEyeSummit in October! Secretary Clinton will engage in an intimate Q&A keynote discussion with Kevin Mandia,” posted the group’s social media account.

We are pleased to announce that Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will be a featured keynote at our #FireEyeSummit in October! Secretary Clinton will engage in an intimate Q&A keynote discussion with Kevin Mandia.

>> Learn more at https://t.co/HPdYNonbx0 pic.twitter.com/l96yOkADLf

— FireEye (@FireEye) May 30, 2019

Clinton’s email probe was thrust again into the national spotlight last week when former Attorney General Loretta Lynch contradicted James Comey’s Congressional testimony regarding the investigation.

“So you do not believe you ever instructed him to call it a matter?” one lawmaker asked Lynch.

“I did not. I have never instructed a witness as to what to say specifically. Never have. Never will,” fired-back the former Attorney General.

Lynch’s comments directly refute Comey’s Congressional testimony.

QUESTION: And then you made a comment earlier about the Attorney General, previous AG [Lynch] asking you about the investigation on the Clinton emails, saying that you were asked not to call it an ‘Investigation’ anymore, but to call it a ‘Matter.’ And you said that confused you. Can you give us additional details on that?

COMEY: Well, it concerned me, because we were at the point where we refused to confirm the existence of an investigation –as we usually do– for months,. And it was getting to a place where that looked silly, because the campaigns were talking about interacting with the FBI in the course of our work.

The Clinton campaign at the time was using all kinds of euphemisms, ‘security review,’ ‘matter.’ Things like that.

For what was going on. We were getting to a place where the Attorney General and I were going to have to testify and talk publicly about it, and I wanted to know if she would authorize us to confirm we had an investigation. And she said yes, but don’t call it that, call it a ‘Matter.’ And I said why would I do that? And [Lynch] said just call it a ‘Matter.’

“Global Warming” has been a huge money maker for the Democratic Party!
It’s a pretty smart scheme.

Let’s ask Bill Clinton how important he thinks Global Whining is?
He could have simply picked up a phone to call Lorretta Lynch, but instead they both flew in Jets to meet on a tar mat to talk about their “grandchildren” for 30 minutes. lol.

They WERE NOT talking about letting Hillary off the hook for all of the illegal things that she had done. But I guess they just wanted to see each other face to face, when talking about their “grandchildren”.

But keep in mind now! They care about “Global Warming”. lol. :wink:
Especially because it’s completely real, and not made up, as a money making
scheme. lol.