North Korea resuming nuke development

he tried China and is still using sk

And obviously has failed so far. MAGA deal maker

critique the last 20 years

Anything to take the pressure off lord trump

This is a fair question. It’s the same question I just to bang the desk with when Obama engaged with Iran over nukes and the right screamed bloody murder. When you asked them what alternative they advocated … crickets.

To answer your question, imho, you do nothing. You continue to isolate, and you continue to make DPRK as much of China’s problem as possible.

The difference is that NK actually has nukes

all have failed

Wait, so the dog and pony show with Kim and Trump where they signed a vague, meaningless document with no concrete stipulations whatsoever didn’t stop N. Korea’s nuke program? Who could have seen this coming?

1 Like

that is a fair and balanced appraisal.

Never underestimate the power of love son. Or a properly propped pillow

Probaly cemented Kim Jongs public support for another generation

Kim Win!

is the bromance over?

I’m going to take the non partisan stance as Bill Maher did with Trump and NK, let’s hope something positive happens, because this is very serious. I’ll avoid past administrations failures with N.K. and wish the current admin success.

And if the Trump admin fails, I hope that Bernie Sanders will take a tougher stance on it when he wins in 2020. I take the the NK situation very seriously living in Seattle which is in range and the perfect target for their missiles.

NK has been firing missiles over Japan with zero care, as the citizens of Japan are terrorized when the missile sirens going off hoping that it isn’t a nuclear missile. We should all take this seriously and hope this can be resolved. Nuclear Armageddon = death we all lose.

Kim is not only a nuclear armed dictator, he also has hydrogen bombs and has complete control over the whole country he is literally “God” there.

He could just wake up one day in a bad mood, who knows maybe develops a mental illness become suicidal and just decide today’s the day to unleash a war that sends us all back to the Stone Age.

Apologize to the American people for lying that North Korea is no longer a threat.

Trump appears unstable.

He threatens NoKo with nukes, then a month later holds Kim’s hand as they tiptoe through the tulips. No one knows what he’s going to say or do.

1 Like

Great post.

I also hope that progress is made, regardless of who is in office or who gets “credit” for it. The problem with nuclear weapons (and some other non-conventional weapons) is that it only takes one to kill and injure thousands, if not millions. One nuke in the hands of a crazy person could be devastating.

That being said, those who continue to buy into the idea that Trump has caused any real change to occur, especially with evidence to prove otherwise, need to wake up. I hope he is able to change things. Right now he has not.

you have never been in a negotiation it appears.

hell no, just trash Trump for trying, like Obama said he would.

I have negotiated many times in my personal and professional life, not on the scale that a President does, but I have.

Curiously, when Obama was negotiating, the screaming from the right was was “We don’t negotiate with terrorists!!!”

What has changed?

exactly the point I made in so many reasons to hate Trump, which I was silenced for,

Both sides are screwed up. what Republicans hated Obama for they celebrate in Trump, what dems loved Obama for they hate in trump.