North Korea continues to upgrade nuclear research center

Everyone who practices critical thinking should take this as a textbook example of how to not win an argument.

Notice how the use of expletives proceeds the (double) absolute characterization. At this point in the expression, he/she has expressed a desperate attempt at establishing a defensive position, only to follow it with not just one, but two indefensible characterizations (absolutes being the only arguments that can be scientifically classified as indefensible).

The incognizant vomit which followed is (by it’s very nature) next to impossible to contest in a reasonable manner. It is easy to be distracted by it, but there is no need go top-spinning in crazy-land, as the quickest and most decisive response is to simply ask them to support their claim that my point is “unsupportable”.

Percent of forces is hard to figure, but a decent estimate is that ISIL still controls around 5-10% of Syria. A lot of it is desert though.

Apparently you can’t do math either considering you refuse to tell the ROR during the eight years! Oh well.

PS… just read a story that Al-qaeda is on the rise and looking for another spectacular attack. Hopefully that doesn’t happen but the rise of
Al-qaeda is on Trumps watch!

Nope. It’s called being informed and following the Crimea/Donbas situation since the beginning.

1 Like

You sound like you are hoping they attack,and that NK does not denuke.

Really, How’s that?

Did you miss the “hopefully that does not happen” in my post?

Dude,

If you’re going to post here, try not to sound like a ten year old.

Everyone with even a mere soupçon of taste or good humor should take this as an example of insufferably pretentious ■■■■■■■■■■■■ Notice how the poster avoids the substance of the post he/she is responding to and instead, pauses to clutch his pearls, stuff his pipe with pencil shavings, and then give a vague, half-assed lecture to an empty classroom, with the kind of insight one usually associates with the drunk guy at the bar, trying to hold it together and project “seriousness” and “detachment” as he tells you how awesome Ayn Rand is.

[At that point, I discreetly move five stools away, with a graceful slide of my dry Rob Roy.]

5 Likes

Poor righty feeling really foolish for getting super excited over N. Korea signing the same letter they’ve signed a dozen or so times in the past.

at least Trump didn’t send them billions for it, like Bill Clinton.

Great advice

2 Likes

Once again, you are mostly false. Refute the facts presented in the article if you can. :rofl: Yeah, that’ll happen.

Bill Clinton got a LOT more from North Korea than Trump has.

1 Like

Going to burn the boats on trying to make out that Trump is some sort of Liberal Democrat.

The GOP elected him… the GOP owns him.

The GOP needs to actually be the “Party of Personal Responsibility” for once.

What did Bill get?

How much did he give them then?

Read. The. Article.

Stop plutonium generation and put their reactors under seal and inspection by the IAEA.

Is it in there, and if so how much was it?..Hee,hee,hee