Non-competes banned and overtime eligibility thresholds increased

No question…IF…that was the agreement and it wasn’t based on a salary? If it was, this is the amount they’ll receive even if there’s no revenue bearing opportunities. It’s where you’re combining the crap with the cream. The other problem I’d spotlight is that this is primarily due to how far Biden has exacerbated the cost of living to all of us! It’s his dumb ass spending that is a large basis for these cost increases. Now he’s transferring the problem he created, to an entity that is currently operating…even with all of the COVID obstacles they had to overcome. I don’t have all of the details but I haven’t yet seen anything out of the Biden WH that’s been well thought out.

Teach history and coach soccer! I know salary/income is important but at the ripe old age of 52 I have learnt job satisfaction is in many ways more important than income. Obviously you need to earn enough to do more than just scrape by but having a job you love has a massive impact on your personal life, relationships and family.

Okay I am done with the “dad” talk LOL

1 Like

Nice, now how about controlling the border, so low wages Americans stop being undercut by illegals.

Not to mention increasing rents due to increased demand…

Voting dems makes the poor poorer, and the rich richer…

Fair enough but how about demonizing the American employers just as much as those that come here illegally.

Actually that’s bad analogy about the cow…the cow will actually produce more milk. As long as cow has nutrients to do so. :wink:

1 Like

Which is just great for the workers.

Why on earth would I “demonize” my employer?