Nobody has been more mistreated than trump

wait wait wait

the full paragraph:

TRUMP: I-- I disagree. Look, it’s been acknowledged. Although they do say Abraham Lincoln was treated really badly. I must say that’s the one. If you can believe it, Abraham Lincoln was treated supposedly very badly. But nobody’s been treated badly like me. And this way I can fight the dishonest media, the corrupt media, the fake news.

he actually refers to Lincoln un-ironically
Lincoln who was had racist states rebel when he took office
Lincoln who was literally shot in the head

he was “supposedly” treated badly and Trump has it worse?

amazing.

4 Likes

I would be so embarrassed supporting this goober.

2 Likes

He knows his base, they have the same feeling of victimhood, he feeds them what they want to hear. Look at the cons here, no different.

Anxiously awaiting a Trump supporter to say the TDS libs are just butt-hurt over the election.

Something, something, Hillary!

Poor Donald.

The world has been so very, very unfair.
The world has been so very, very mean.

Poor, poor Donald. :frowning:

1 Like

No one suffers more bigly from TDS than Donald himself.

LOL. President Trump has not been mistreated.

At all. He has earned the derision mightily.

2 Likes

I’ll spring for a pacifier and teething ring but no third term. Lol

Maybe it’s a persecution complex, which would be odd since he does most of the persecuting.

I don’t see how someone could fix their mouth to say something like this without proper perspective from our nation’s history coming to mind.

Dude is a platinum spoon billionaire, and still sees himself this way. There’s a lot wrong with him.

He’s very lucky that he was born with so much money that everyone in his life tolerated his faults without protest for seven decades.

1 Like

Not one resident Trump supporter willing to explain what happened? I’d even appreciate a “he was only joking” or some deflection involving Hillary/Obama. I’m starting to get worried here.

1 Like

Wait until this afternoon. They’ll have it explained by AM radio and then they can parrot it here.

4 Likes

Would the ratios be: 10, 2 and 88 respectively.

Just goes to show how delusional Trump is. Lincoln’s life ended due to an assassin’s bullet. But, hey, a few people saying negative things about Trump’s atrocious behavior and investigations into his campaign are a hell of a lot worse than that.

Yeah, makes perfect sense… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this is what TDS looks like ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

1 Like

Do you think he’s been the most mistreated president ever? More than the 4 presidents who were actually killed while in office? If so, please explain how this perceived mistreatment is worse than being shot, and worse than any of his predecessors.

If…we’re speaking of the media…yes. The media has never been as coordinated and so easy for everybody to get as it is today. That said, the media continues to lie on the front page, followed by a small retraction in the next few days…more than ANY other POTUS in history and the sheople are eating it up.

Presumably he thinks that JFK had a long and happy retirement based on the absolute nonsense and dribble that came from Trump’s mouth.

2 Likes

Prove it… prove that the media is unreasonably bias against Trump

Then you would have no problem posting examples of “media” lies… post them here