No one wants Bill Clinton

That’ll start a civil war.

No one has ever been able to vote for Oprah Winfrey.
Why has she become such a hot item on the campaign trail at 64 years old?

You mean like you tried doing for the whole Democratic party?

I didn’t. I was repeating what the article indicated. You fabricated yours from scratch.
I don’t have anymore to say to you.

And the hot ticket item for Republicans was if Dwayne Johnson (aka the Rock) was going to run in 2020.

All of this speculation is simply hypotheticals. The dabbling of Hollywood into politics. Trump, a Hollywood star, won. So now, some are wondering who will be the next Hollywood star to try their luck. Y’all can thank Hollywood B actor star Ronnie Reagan for opening that door.

She’s a very popular and influential celebrity?

Why is that a problem?

We all know why, especially Trumpists.

1 Like

Johnson picked right up where John Fornication Kennedy left off.

Who is “they?”

Nice broadbrushing!

Great post, as well as your three followups.

They would have received my vote in 2016! And depending on what 2020 looks like, perhaps another then as well.

Yeah, I know it’s crazy that some people are capable of changing and growing as well as fresh faces joining the party. Unlike the GOP, which seems to be completely regressing under Trump. Well done.

If the reaction to Obama was Trump, then the reaction to a black woman like Oprah would be Uday or Qusay Trump.

no problem at all.

I didn’t read the article, but I’m not sure what value Clinton would bring to anyone’s campaign, or that he would be a draw to a rally. But I would say the same about other former presidents, Bush, Carter. I don’t think it’s just the #MeToo movement, I think he’s just seen as no longer relevant.

1 Like

They adored Bill Clinton at the Democratic convention of 2012. He just became inconvenient for political purposes as they tried to play on Trumps lose background. Bill was preventing them from pretending they cared about that stuff.

I don’t know about you, but change for the better–whether in the Constitution, in society, or in my personal life–infuriates me and makes me talk about hypocrisy, because to be honest thinking hurts my head.

2 Likes

That was six years ago, an eternity in political time frame.

1 Like

He had to mean 2016. There wasn’t a convention in 2012.