No Joe Biden. We are not a “democracy”, which is a vile form of government

You’re welcome to provide evidence that modern political science is wrong.

Nobody is forcing you to continue to reply, or read the thread.

Alternatively, you can put me, him, and others on ignore and continue to read the thread composed of only posters that agree with you.

1 Like

You are right about that. The Constitution should never remove your right to be wrong. But my reference to was regarding an Amendment to change this country from a Republic to a Democracy.

1 Like

They vote in Russia too … is that a Democracy?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :+1:

Says the person who’s argument is based solely on ignorance. :wink:

The evidence has already been presented. You chose to ignore it.

You are right. But did you miss the part about obligation?

Everythinge else aside, nice turn of phrase!

No, but it also seems unlikely you’re going to get anybody who doesn’t already, to agree with you.

We’re already a democracy, so we don’t need to amend the Constitution unless you want to strip all the democracy out of it. But then it wouldn’t be much of a republic either.

Yes. Just a very corrupt and unfair one.

I actually have evidence for my argument. You don’t.

You have provided none. The US Constitution neither proves we aren’t a democracy or that political science is wrong.

Everyone starts education on a particular topic somewhere. It’s best to educate them before they form an opinion based on misinformation.

So you claim … In spite of the facts to the contrary before you.

Now I know you’re wrong. Even Russia doesn’t make that claim. They call themselves a “democratic, federative, law-based state with a republican form of government.” But then North Korea does too, so there is that …

As I said … unless you consider the Constitution to be evidence …

The Constitution absolutely is proof. It defines all aspects of our government … our Republic.

How do you explain that all these different reference sources disagree with you? You honesty believe liberals have convinced or taken over all these reference sources to change the meaning of "democracy? What would be the point?

Here’s more:

Mmm hmm… “democratic”… in other words they are a democracy.