No-fly lists based on vaccination status?

Like I said: New virus. As more info poured in that guidance was changed.

Which begs the question: was we don’t need masks the intentional lie, or we do need mask the intentional lie?:joy:

It’s not that cogent.

It’s adult onset operational defiance disorder.

1 Like

No, you can have more than one reason to do or not do something.

I do.

Did I force you to get vaccinated?

Like I said; wrong.

The very first things were wrong.

Might as well quit.

Here you go. Deciding.

Not wrong. A lie. He admitted to it. Said he would do it again.

That is quite a stretch seeing as how I can say with 100% confidence that my opinions about vaccination did in no way enter into your decision about getting vaccinated.

Might as well quit.

This is the part of the performance where we pretend you didn’t say what is in your post.

2 Likes

I get that there has to be a stretch

I really do.

No what we are witnessing is ideologues run amok.

In this country we have always balanced individual freedom with civic responsibility.

And it never led to individual rights being lost forever (although I know you will disagree).

Not even the Founders believed in complete unfettered individualism (I know you will disagree).

2 Likes

Still the right call. He protected a run on PPE for the medical community that was going to need it to care for patients. Without staff in hospitals, a lot more people would have died.

Good post.

I’m watching you do it right now.

What’s wrong about it?

Studies are showing now that a vaccinated person like us can still get the delta variant but at half of the rate of and unvaccinated person and then still pass it along just like and unvaccinated individual. Letting in the delta variant has changed certain characteristics of the vaccine the new lambda variant just brought in is even more resistant to the vaccine no reason to think the new variants will not continue the trend.

We are just half as likely to pass covid as unvaccinated person. It does have its benefits we will likely stay out of the hospital but are likely to get infected. Also the delta variant being let in has also made it next to impossible to achieve herd immunity.

As much as I dislike the CCP they have from the start fought this better than we have by trying to keep the variants out and when one does get through test and isolate at all costs until it’s eradicated. The vaccine at the pace of the mutations will likely be as effective as the flu vaccine in a few years.

That is a good post.

In this country we have always balanced individual freedom with civic responsibility.

Sort of. Where have the scales always leaned before being loaded? I would say “weighed” not balanced.

When did we get them back?

You know you can’t say “the Founders believed…” some believed this, some believed that. The Founders were trying to set up a central government, not live with it.

And while they warned us, they hadn’t yet seen the abomination you © have given us at the bottom of the slope.

Madison almost immediately repented for one example.

Are you claiming I believe in “unfettered individualism”?

1 Like

Since it’s not perfect, just toss the whole thing out, eh?