No-fly lists based on vaccination status?

And I never fly unless I absolutely have to.

How is that possible if they are less likely to get it?

They may have less risk of death, but greater risk of symptomless transmission.

Many people cannot get vaccinations because of other medical conditions.

Should vaccinated persons have to submit a negative test to get on a plane because they threaten the lives of others?

1 Like

It’s a small number not a large one.

Most of the unvaxxed are stupid morons and that’s putting it nicely.

Allan

3 Likes

My daughter got kicked off of a flight because she was traveling with a cat, and another passenger had a severe cat allergy.

There are plenty of people who are allergic to one or more ingredient in the vaccines.

The vaccinated are arguably a greater threat to others since they can easily transmit the new strains with no obvious symptoms.

3 Likes

The unvaxxed should be treated as outcasts and pariahs. They are showing they aren’t fit to be out in public

2 Likes

i’m look in the constitution for rights to fly.

Not seeing it. So…go for it.

2 Likes

We see a lot of news about people died not being vaccinated. Are there any stories about vaccinated people who died of covid ?

How many?

Using those who can’t get vaccinated as a shield for those who won’t get vaccinated is pretty gross.

1 Like

Some people trying to hide behind the skirts of people with real medical conditions?

Say it ain’t so.

WW

1 Like

They should be stoned am I right? Let thee lord of intersectionality cast the first stone at the vaccine hesitant psst what do we do with all those minorities over there who aren’t taking the jab.

2 Likes

Stoned unvaccinated people are even more irresponsible then the sober ones.

2 Likes

Are all the kids morons?

2 Likes

As of August 2, 1,507.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/health-departments/breakthrough-cases.html

The pariah talk gets on my nerves because people are trying to paint the picture of this being a left/right issue because of course everything has to be partisan. Truth is they are those who are hesitant on all sides.

We could have taken the road other countries took like Puerto Rico did and not make it political and they are having more luck getting people to take the vaccine. This thing was made political the day it hit here and stays that way.

1 Like

Just another step closer to the “Papers please” the woke libs seem to greatly desire.

3 Likes

The bullying and intimidated won’t end until the bullies find themselves on their asses.

4 Likes

It’s called bullying.

2 Likes

Hear hear!!!

1 Like