No Cash Argument

And I thought the Patriot act was intrusive. Dubya is a piker!

Cute fantasy. lol

rainbow

1 Like

I dont think removing cash removes freedom.
Seriously, their is almost nothing you can pay for with cash, that you cant pay for with a credit card, debit card, or check, personal check, cashiers check
except for illegal things like drugs
or hiring people under the table

Wanna bet on that?
The first time a couple years ago I posted on hannity’s facebook and it went virul, the cable rights thing, got hundreds of likes,…
once people realized what it was, i never got that again.

Fox news for example gets 1.50 mininum from comcast for every comcast subscriber per month.
If they get that from every provider that is i estimate to be 1.8 billion a year, and similair for cnn and msnbc,…
Take half that revenue away because half the people cancel those channels, THEY WILL FREAK
I have a 16 part argumrnt that is maybe 20 times longer than the no cash argument
I will post one of the new ones one day.
Fox News has them all, I have sent , as well as cHRIS sMITH MY CONGRESSMAN, AND SENATOR BOOKER

So let them freak, who gives a ■■■■■

Small idea??

This would be one of the biggest changed EVER in society.

I go to a lot of garage sales, cash only. What, everybody will be required to take payments on their phones, or to get a device?

It’s not a matter of “can” or “can’t”, it’s a matter of taking away the choice.

Maybe somebody is buying gifts for their wife and doesn’t want her to see the charge on a card before the anniversary. Maybe somebody just wants their gd privacy. Privacy is a pretty big thing in this country. My accountant is a big anti gun guy but he’s a friend of the family so I still use him but I don’t want him to know I’m getting a shotgun so I’ll pay cash for it. PRIVACY, git your totalitarian little hands off it. There are thousands of things people pay cash for and would rather just keep it that way and it DOES take away freedom, to say otherwise is myopic and shows stunning indifference to “others” not like yourself.

Never saw a portable card reader…transactions can be listed as anything. Your drugs can show up as a purchase of anything from some fake storefront.

Sounds like you should be pushing for criminal justice reforem and longer sentences for repeat offenders. Cashless society WILL NOT stop someone like you describe.

Maybe you be be one who signs my petition when I make a new one.
This is argument 18 of a 18 part series I have on the subject.
I am going to make a new topic for it on here.
But I will show you guys in this thread if it is allowed

K -18 - STOP FORCED FAKE NEWS

========================================================
Part 1

Please consider this point.

Free Speech is not election interference.

The American people have this huge thing set against them.

Free Speech is not equally available to each and every citizen, or person in the United States of America.

The Free Speech the cable news channels enjoy overwhelm and drown out the Free Speech each American should have.

The cable news channels have the Right to interfere in our elections, through the information they present on television.

I call it interference because the residents of America are not free to not fund the cable news channels.

We must, without a doubt, have the Right to cancel the subscription to any channel we do not want to support, so the cable company then does not pay the channel for the canceled subscription, in an exercise of our individual First Amendment Right.

Part 2

Will CNN’s and MSNBC’s millions upon millions of countless misrepresentations of reality the past 4 years derail their companies?

No it will not.

And why not?

The answer is because the Rights of the American people are being violated on a grand scale.

We have no way to make them pay for it.

We have no way to cancel the subscription to the channel, without having to cancel subscriptions to another 154 channels, all different companies, that have nothing to do with the fake news companies.

It is a sick form of forced communism.

Communism forced by the Government onto the American people.

Each and every town, one by one, can fix this.

All a town has to say to any cable company is if you want to run cable wire on public property, to bring cable TV to private property in our town, then you have to allow the residents and businesses of the town the Right to cancel the subscription to any channel at any time for any reason.

Part 3

Aside from the money the Cable company takes in from the cable bills, they also make money by being allowed to sell a negotiated amount of commercial time on most channels.

Advertisers pay for the commercial time based on ratings for the channel and the time they want their commercial on, and show they want it on.

If a cable customer never watches a particular channel, then the cable company gets lower money for the commercial time they sell on the channel.

So, if a customer is not watching a particular channel, the cable company is not making any extra money from that customer.

Only the cable bill.

There is no rational, logical, or legal argument, that trumps the First Amendment against a person having the Right to cancel the subscription to any channel at any time, for any reason, while paying the full and same cable bill , and retaining the rest of the channels the customer does watch, in an exercise of the customer’s personal guaranteed Constitutional Rights.

I will never watch CNN or MSNBC ever again in my life because I do not believe in their speech.

I should have the Right to cancel the subscription so Optimum does not have to pay CNN or MSNBC for my canceled subscription.

Our Rights are not being protected!

Here is the fix:

1- Customers can cancel subscriptions to any channel in any package they buy.

2- The cable company can charge a channel cancellation fee for every Basic package channel canceled.

3- The cable bill will not be affected.

4- No replacement channel will be offered.

5- After a customer cancels a channel from their package, that channel cannot be restored for 90 days.
Part 4

I want Trump to have a rally near me

I suggest Boardwalk Hall in AC or the PNC Bank Arts Center on the Garden State Parkway in Homdel.

I will go there.

I will make my whitehouse.gov petition that morning.

I will hand out thousands of cards for people to go to whitehouse.gov and sign my petition to end fake news.

I hope it goes big.

I would need 100,000 electronic signatures in 30 days to get the petition to the President’s desk.

Then someone from the White House will call me.

I will also distribute my Trump encyclopedia on CD for wordpad/word at the rally.

This is about 50 megabytes of organized material at this point.

Slide the card thru the thing?

It’s called a card reader…not the thing?

Are you really 53?

Had one on my phone when I used to sell antiques at a big ass flea market every Sunday. I could have put anything I wanted on there LOL.

1 Like

It should be a separate thread/discussion. Just start a new one.

I will
still trying to get the feel for this
I was on the Maddowblog for the past 6 years
I was all in for Trump the moment he came down the escalator.
On the Maddowblog, which is now in vacation until September, and might not even come back for commenting as far as I know,I could post whatever I wanted on each article Steven Bennen wrote and posted, about 8-10 a day Monday-Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
Man do they hate my guts too.
But they never kicked me off after January 4, 2017, they left me alone as far as that goes.
But the people attack everything on a personal level.
I never attack back though.
I just post the truth from whitehouse.gov,
and give my honest opinions on everything.

Seriously??? Dude??

there are already anonymous crypto currencies…

if you removes the american dollar as physical tender, people will switch to a foreign currency like euros…

you would have to make all physical currency illegal, which would never be allowed under the constitution…

LOL, most of them, when you get right down to it. They may be mistaken in how best to achieve it, sometimes badly so, but yes, most of them.

Yeah, you can buy one of those Square things that plug into your phone for practically nothing.

1 Like

I don’t trust anyone advocating for a cashless society.

why is that?
No paper or coin money will be allowed to be used in th eunited states of america.
The dollar will still be the dollar
Just in your account.
on your cards on your accounts
thats all
IT IS BASICALLY LIKE THAT RIGHT NOW
OVER 90 PERCENT ON THE COMBINED WEALTH OF AMERICA IS NUMBERS IN A COMPUTER.
COMPANIES DONT SEAL IN CASH, YOU CANT BUY OR SELL STOCKS FOR CASH
YOU DONT GET PAID IN CASHM, YOU GET A CHECK OR DIRECT DEPOSIT
YOU GO TO TEH STORE TO GET SOMETHING, YOU SLICE YOUR CARD IN THE THINGY
TCASH RULES THE UNDERWORLD
THE STREET
THE GANGS
THE DRUGS
THE CRIME
ALL THE NASTINESS OF AMERICA
AND THIS UPSETS EVERYONE
AS WE RUN ROUND AND ROUND IN CIRCLES AND CANT FIX ANYTHING.
I WANT IT FIXED
I SEE THE WAY TO FIX IT AS GETTING RIDE OF CASH