Nikki Haley claims top aides tried to recruit her to ‘save the country’ by undermining Trump

It’s not outside the bounds of possibility that he’d make Ova k his VP candidate. Let’s be real.

I am surprised to learn you are familiar with browser environments in this way.

He brought establishment approval to the ticket which Trump would not have had without adding someone like Pence as VP.

As CEO of Exxon he had a whole lot of international experience as well as a solid understanding of the energy business which is of primary concern and was in 2016 as well.

Why did he leave? I think he and Trump butted heads a whole lot. Two completely different men with very different styles, not a good match.

They should all be charged & put on trial, along with Eric Ciaramella, and all those involved in this attempted overthrow of the United States.

To me it’s treason, but they won’t be charged for that likely. This coup is ongoing since Trump’s 2016 victory.

The impeachment is part of it as well.

But hey, this wasn’t done to a democrat, so it’s ok, anything can be done to a republican, no matter how unconstitutional, illegal, treasonous, or criminal, never a charge on the democrats involved.

But it’s ok to put people in jail who work for trump who never would have if they just hadn’t worked for Trump. It’s ok to overthrow the United States if it’s a republican, especially Trump. No matter. No problem…

I guess that makes them a little deuce coup?

4 Likes

Don’t vote for a jabbering moron next time.

13 Likes

You realize you just admitted the validity of the OP?

These were trump’s picks. Rex Tillerson has a pretty impressive resume, wonder what he saw with trump that had so concerned.

Yeah, they were trying to save him from himself. This has been reported on extensively for almost three years and there’s like a half dozen books.

2 Likes

No he didn’t.

Trump was new to the office, they was recommended.

So were they what is the point?

1 Like

Elect someone that knows what they’re doing next time.

9 Likes

You know every President is new to the office when they pick their cabinet right?

2 Likes

Not if they were part of the deep state.

No no…We’ve been told for years by the CEC that what this country needs is a business man as President…they can’t be wrong.

1 Like

I would love to see that trial. “Your honor, these two respected men that I brought into my admin thought I was a complete idiot that, left to my own devices, would get people killed, so they tried to undermine me”.

I’d like to see them use that defence

A jabbering moron who’s also a corrupt, malignant sociopath. He’s his own comedy show on USA. Characters welcomed, huh? Well how about a full of himself, mildly retarded buffoon that paints himself orange, bangs adult film stars and supplies fast food to guests at the White House?

2 Likes