NHL season is about to start

And a Penguin slew-footed that allowed the Islanders a scoring chance. Of course nothing called.

1 Like

It’s like the Penguins can’t even look at an opponent the wrong way, yet whoever they’re playing can do whatever the ■■■■ they want.

Now the refs are happy, they helped the Islanders score.

Penguins got their one power play for the game, so the refs game them their quota.

And the Penguins still getting hammered for penalties. 4 minutes for roughing, Jesus Christ. Penguins can’t touch the Islanders. At all.

Penguins got their one power play, that’s all they ever get a game.

Let’s see how long it is before the refs give the Islanders a 4 minute 5 on 3.

Another game, another Penguin opponent getting away with knocking out teeth and checking Penguins into the boards from behind, and the Penguins get called for hooking and slashing. 0 PPs for the Penguins again.

Going to the Penguins Flyers game next week :sunglasses:

You should live post it. Play by play.

1 Like

Penguins score against the Bruins, a Penguin gets blatantly interfered with, a Bruin gets touched… no penalty against the Bruins, only the Penguins of course. Going to be one of those games. Fighting the refs all game.

And another penalty on the Penguins even though there was retaliation from the Bruins. Not being even remotely called fairly.

Not even five minutes in and the Penguins short handed twice. Penguins won’t have a PP.

Refs should just hand the game to the Bruins.

And another one on the Penguins. Lol 3 penalties in the first 7 and a half minutes. They’re on pace for 18 penalties this game.

Now the Bruins scores. Maybe the Penguins will get a power play now. :rofl: I know I’m a kidder. Just the first of many the refs will give them.

Chara going after Malkin after the whistle, nothing called on Chara of course.

And there’s another one for the Bruins. Refs mission accomplished.

Hahahaha another one! Just call the game.

That was a good one by the announcers. They said the Penguins are thinking they’re going to get a power ply at some point. No they won’t. Boston got three cheap power plays in the first ten minutes last time they played. Penguins won’t get that. Boston will have 4 or 5.

As the Penguins get called for one as I typed that.

Cool. I guess clipping is no longer a penalty.

Cool. Marchand ducks his head and Letang hits him and Letang gets penalized. 3rd period just started, and already a Bruins power play. Refs handing this one to the Bruins. Penguins don’t have a chance in the third. They’ll be in the box all period and Boston has free reign.

No such thing as a make up call.

Lol now they call an icing off in favor of the Bruins. Slashing is no longer a penalty either apparently.

Holding my breath… let’s see if they take the goal away…

■■■■ these bought off pieces of ■■■■ refs.

According to you, the Refs have been bought off and screwing the beloved Pens for at least the last 5 years. Lol. They’re winning. Relax.