NFL 2019-2020 has begun

I just love that I’ve found another Chiefs fan out in the wild. I haven’t run across that many in my internet travels. I guess you could say, though, that I’m a little spoiled. The team put 40 on the board, but I’m more concerned with the 26 they gave up. Regular season success means very, very little to me. This year, this roster, this QB, means it’s Super Bowl or bust for me.

1 Like

Chiefs Nation is strong brother!!! I am right there with you my friend. We have the talent. This is our year!

I wouldn’t get too hopeful, if that’s what you want to see. Patriots have a history of successful reclamation projects, and even if Brown doesn’t work out for them they’re still fine.

A some point the dynasty will end, but I doubt this is the beginning of that end.

The Patriots released Antonio Brown.

Who’ll Brady going to throw to now?

1 Like

In other news…

It sucks that Eli Manning is benched. Too soon to start Jones.

Eli Manning should have been benched last year. He had a lousy year.

Is no one stoked about this NFL season?

Denver lost and is 0-3… so I’m not too stoked about that.

But I’m glad to see Mahomes continues to do well…

Say wat?

Go packs

I’m super pumped about this season. As a Chief’s fan, I’m pretty pleased with our start. We have so far knocked off three undefeated teams, and next week we will look to do the same!

1 Like

Most of the road teams are winning today. The Chargers won in Miami today for the first time since 1982.

1 Like

Not too big of a hurdle for them. :rofl:

My Chiefs played like dog crap, but a W is a W!

At least my Cardinals are consistent. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think Murray could blossom into a fine leader for you guys though.

Tough game, wasn’t it? But it’s good to see that KC can win ugly if they have to.

2 Likes

Agreed. I just worry that Patricia’s defensive scheme is one that can be copied by other teams moving forward. We need to adjust and adapt. And Reid is the man for just that!

And man, how about that Kelce lateral to Shady? Freaking amazing!!!

1 Like

Good to see Vontaze Burfict hasn’t changed since leaving the Bengals.

I guess it’s a good sign that the NFL is finally taking a stand growing some balls for once.

Knock out Antonio Brown and get a fine. Baby steps.

Steelers getting called for ■■■■■■■■ penalties by that ■■■■■■■ Vinovich. ■■■■ that retarded ■■■■■■■■

■■■■ these refs.

Nothing called on Cincinnati.

:rofl: I’ve missed this.