NEXT QUESTION: Trump TORCHES Reporter Over Rosenstein Question

Originally published at: NEXT QUESTION: Trump TORCHES Reporter Over Rosenstein Question | Sean Hannity

President Trump shut down a reporter during a White House briefing Tuesday, refusing to answer domestic policy questions while sitting beside South Korean President Moon Jae-in; telling the journalist “he doesn’t want to hear these questions.”

The President was speaking with reporters alongside President Moon when he was suddenly asked to comment on whether he continues to have confidence in Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

“Do you have confidence in Rod Rosenstein?” asked one journalist.

“Excuse me, I have the president of South Korea here, OK? He doesn’t want to hear these questions, if you don’t mind,” Trump fired-back.

Watch the President’s fiery exchange above.

Maybe he should hold a press conference, then. But he’s clearly terrified.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/g/page/politics/trumps-last-press-conference/2140/

I agree.

i would love to see a reporter call him out on his lies…

What a doddering old ■■■■■■■■■■■ fool our president is.

Pretty sad when our so called Commander in Chief has to hide from a journalist behind the President of South Korea.

:roll_eyes:

because the pen is NOT mightier than the sword?

Actually it appears the pen is simply mightier than the dull blade that is our Commander in Chief.

1 Like

TORCHES Reporter
This is the kind of rhetoric that his base loves. So let’s not consider if it was a legitimate question. And let’s not consider that Trump completely dodged it. Why does the Administrator post this like it’s some kind of big win for the President?

1 Like

Because the president is such a loser?

Lol no one was torched, not a fiery exchange, just a doddering old coward hiding from a reporter. Sad!

Torches?!?!?!

LOLOL

Trump “torches” a reporter?

:joy:

More like “Stupid old man dodges question because he doesn’t want to be beat down in front of guest”

“Torches”???

He used the President of South Korea as a human shield. That was ■■■■■■■ embarrassing.

“You know, that might be the answer – to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That’s a trick that never seems to fail.” – Joseph Heller, Catch 22

4 Likes

When you’re a thin skinned and petty infant like President Trump, everything is mightier than him.

2 Likes

LOL - too scared to answer a question = ‘torched a reporter’

Also - if he had a press conference every now and then, reporters would’t have to ask questions like this at the rare chances Trump will speak to them.

It wasn’t. Trump looked like the fool he is.

1 Like

mags, you’re the best.