Newt Gingrich: GOP should use Molly Tibbetts murder as issue during midterms

Why does it matter is somehow better to lose a family member to a documented citizen?

Because losing a family member to an illegal is totally needless. Keep them out and it doesn’t happen.

You can’t say that. The person may still get killed just by a different person.

Maybe an asteroid would hit the earth as well. One of the weakest and dumbest responses ever on your part.

Yes that could happen to.

As the bible says time and unforeseen circumstances happen.

And what are the odds of one getting killed by a citizen if not killed by an illegal?

Winning a lottery type odds?

How would you like it if an illegal killed one of your family members? Nobody is touching that question.

Odds are much better of getting killed by someone in the country legally

1 Like

Which part of murders by illegals being needless don’t you get? Deport them all and illegal crime goes away.

Some conservatives, including some here, have finally admitted that people killed in mass shootings in the US are just the price we pay for freedom.

I think it’s a matter of priorities, resources, and need. There isn’t a plague of mass violence from immigrants/illegal immigrants in the US. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist, but it makes one wonder why we aren’t focusing on crime and violence regardless. Why do we focus so hard and spend so many resources chasing terrorists into holes in the desert, when the biggest problem we’ve had in the last 15 years is homegrown terrorism? What are we doing about that?

They’re getting more stupid every day. On both sides. I didn’t think it was possible.

I agree with some of the others here who caution that we’ve still a ways to go before we reach bottom.

You just don’t care. I get it.

There is no bottom.

That’s a good post. What do you think the answer is?

I can’t speak to those guys.

But why do you want to deflect the point I made? Are you trying to belittle me, because you would prefer it if our immigration laws were not enforced?

Now that is interesting. Isn’t that what they accuse me of when there’s a school shooting?

That’s true and wrong for them to do. Just like the gun banners.

I think that statement is worth it’s own thread.

Open borders mean more future votes (present votes?) for his party.

Needless crime seems to be acceptable in order to get those.