New York Representative Peter King will not seek reelection

Because republicans are more family oriented, and that’s why so many of them are retiring - to spend more time with their families.

Because republicans doesn’t see congress as lifetime appointment.

Is this the racist guy?

That’s Steve King.

Well, he probably has to go back to his first job, being Mr. Heat Miser is a big responsibility.

The good old Terrorist loving Peter King is retiring from public life.

Longtime GOP Rep. Peter King announced on Monday he will not seek another term in office, becoming the latest in a growing list of Republicans who are not seeking reelection in 2020.

King, a former chairman of the House Homeland Security Committee, is perhaps best known for his outspoken calls for strict anti-terrorism measures. He’s represented part of Long Island in Congress since 1993 and said Monday he plans to finish out his current term.

King, 75, said he was retiring so he can live full-time in New York and spend more time with his family.

for those who don’t think the IRA are a terrorist group they killed over 1,000 British citizens.

1 Like

The world’s smallest violin.
Up the ra

Let the purity push continue

Educate yourself

Kneecapping is another practice beloved by republican dissidents, still going on today.

The IRA are, and always have been, murderous gangsters hiding behind a cause.

Only absolute cretins would ever show them any support.

Another young live needlessly taken by republican terrorists for no reason at all and a timely reminder that the Troubles are never far away.

Personally I’m all in favour of a united Ireland but anyone who romanticizes violence and terrorism is an enemy of peace and ought to be shunned.

I’m aware.

Ok, MI5

Sure you’re for a united Ireland. There’s nothing romantic about violence nor liberation. Demanding peaceful means from a colonized country only serves imperialists. Moderates such as yourself are useful idiots for colonial power.

2 Likes

The IRA are and have been a nasty lot for decades participating in and responsible for the slaughter of innocents no different than Hezbollah, ISIS or the Khmer Rouge. But what exactly is the IRA connection to Peter King again?

"In the 1980s, King was closely linked to the nationalist fundraising group Noraid and proclaimed: “If civilians are killed in an attack on a military installation it is certainly regrettable, but I will not morally blame the IRA for it.

In 2011, the congressman defended his support, telling broadcaster CNN: “I knew what was happening in Northern Ireland, and with the IRA. The IRA was a legitimate force, they’d been there for 40 years, 60 years, any way you want to look at it.”

How many Irish did the english kill?

Supporting people who put bombs in pubs isn’t edgy, mate.

Its pathetic and tiresome.

Jump another bandwagon

Loads over the years.

Rather similar to America and the indigenous people there.