New Troubles for Schifty-Michael Mukasey Speaks

High level GOVERNMENT official according to your “What is a subpoena?” citation.

Are Parnas or Giuliani government officials?

1 Like

Government Official means (a) any official , officer, employee, or representative of, or any Person acting in an official capacity for or on behalf of, any Governmental Entity, (b) any candidate for political office, or © any political party or party official .

Does Guliani represent the President in any official capacity?

Nope…

He’s besties with Rudy Giuliani and their latest case was defending a Turkish money launderer…a case fraught with massive COI for the two of them.

And his son is also advising Trump on the impeachment.

Hmm…

1 Like

So it’s not a problem?

Sons don’t count, remember?

3 Likes

Sure they do.

Then Biden is problematic. Make up your mind.

If you were doing anything other than playing whatever this new game is you’re playing, I’d advise you to go read my posts…ALL my posts…on Biden.

Great. Now remember that when you’re alleging he did past, present and in the future. :sunglasses:

So we agree that your citation was incorrectly applied to these subpoenas?

I’m not playing any games.

Nope. I proved you wrong with the sources provided but applying your opinion, I can see it doing nothing but work against you in the future. So I’ll remind you of it. :sunglasses:

What official government entity was Parnas representing?

1 Like

Oh…nice comeback. You inserted Parnas, not me. :sunglasses:

Nunes phone number is in Parnas’ records…

What are the rules in that case?

AT&T will comply with a congressional subpoena… Parnas wasn’t going to contest the subpoena…

1 Like

Not the question I asked, but thanks

Trump’s 4th amendment rights have probably been violated. They abused FISA, and now, it’s probably going to be repealed, as George Bush predicted in the early 2000’s after 9/11. It is a sad day, indeed.

Not only that but some of these investigations are by people tied to Hillary Clinton, the opposing candidate for the 2016 election. Honestly, I hope the Democrat party ceases to exist. The corruption and the projection on their part is insurmountable, and they are a bunch of low lifes.

3 Likes