New Troubles for Schifty-Michael Mukasey Speaks

I will highlight the hypocrisy of the Republican members of the House of Reps and Senate who complained about the impeachment process in the House of Reps.

And currently a registered foreign agent for a dissident group in Iran…

Why exactly is that a problem for you?

Well that should be a real ball of laughs.

I don’t think you understand what hypocrisy actually means.

Throwing the case out on the merits would be completely appropriate since there isn’t even a single crime cited in either article of impeachment and both of them are complete jokes.

At least he registered… But back to his comments on a news program, he is incorrect in his statement of (which he qualifies in his statement at 5:50 with “as far as I know”) that a congressional committee does not have the authority to request phone records.

Pardon me if I take his credentials and credibility over yours based on history.

1 Like

Not hearing from any relevant witnesses such as Pompeo, Bolton et al does not speak to “completely appropriate”.

I have watched and listened to plenty of Liberal Party politicians so I am fully cognisant of the hypocrisy of the likes of Nunes, Gaetz, Jordan et al.

LOL… And the staff of attorneys at AT&T… Makes for great tv though, he got at least one viewer all excited…

The staff of attorney’s at ATT who’s job it is to make their client look good?

That staff of attorneys?

Client? They are employees and are very risk averse when it comes to subpoenas. Ask yourself this question: Is this the first congressional subpoena of phone records?

It’ll be interesting to see where this goes? Congress can not just subpoena a US citizen’s phone records. Our privacy is protected under the Constitution…period. There must be a reason where the Judicial Branch allows it? What’s that word libs threw around last week? Oh yeah…“king”. A king may have the right. Is Adam now the lib’s king?

Because why?
There isnt anything here.

This is borderline q stupid

1 Like

Completely wrong… they can and they have…

If we are to base things on History then your op is a flop

They are employed by their client a staff atty’s.

It was a subpoena if issued with no merit and should have been challenged.

Using subpoena power for political purposes is an absolute abuse of process, power, and a violation of their oaths of office.

In reality, the government can obtain these records without taking any such extraordinary measures — and no judge even need be involved for Congress to get them. It can simply send a subpoena to the carrier.

Awe I just ruined the whole thread with facts. Onto the next ■■■■■■■■ argument someone wants to spin up based off ignorance.( and I’m referring to the guy on tv from the op lads.)

But in all seriousness…are you tired of being wrong yet…?

2 Likes

So…IYO…there’s nothing to see here? There’s nothing wrong at all…correct? Let’s bookmark this and come back to it later?

It’s really not…your opinion is noted and well…irrelevant

Always funny when you don’t even read your own citation.

There was no ongoing criminal investigation.