New poll - vaccination breakdowns

That’s gonna be a money maker right there!

2 Likes

Yep that’s what they told him sometime in mid September.

Wouldn’t know. Never had either.

1 Like

Me neither, but just imagine the revenue. Come get your annual Cough Choy Boosters! Don’t forget your flu vaccine while you’re at it! :rofl:

In a capitalist system, you invent, produce and distribute something of value to the whole nation, you get rich.

And you can even pay advertisers to overhype your product to the point that the karens of the country shame people for not buying into it. :wink:

Well, if you think pointing out that taking the vaccine largely keeps you from dying from covid after 650K americans have succumbed to the virus is ‘hype’, well, then…that’s an interesting position.

Still not sure why that number is supposed to scare me, 650k mostly really old people with multiple comorbidities out of 350 million, not frightening to me, sorry.

2 Likes

^ Exhibit A. lol

Channeling Herbert Marcuse? :rofl:

1 Like

I’ve always been ahead of my time. lol

2 Likes

until you get really old and your comorbidities surface.

Also, about 130K of covid deaths are under 65. That’s not nothing.

Hate to break it to you but nobody gets off the planet alive in the end.

2 Likes

Damn right. This life is meant to be experienced.

1 Like

He did…and he got booed as a result.

Correct.

and once you hit 65, your odds of dying early from covid go way up.

So it’s in all our interests, no matter our age today, to try to limit Covid as much as possible today.

I enjoy a lot of outdoor activities, but that one is not for me!

Not with that timid attitude, definitely. :wink:

well, yeah, when it comes to ■■■■■■■ free-falling toward the earth, I am timid…put me on skis or a mountain bike, and I’m good to go, to the point of recklessness according to my sports doc.

Did you parachute in the service? Or just recreationally?