New poll - vaccination breakdowns

I wonder how many 3rd shots are in the daily dose numbers on NYT…

Probably not many at the moment, but it is going to be a thing. I know lots of folks eager for the booster.

From…

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Provisional-COVID-19-Death-Counts-by-Age-in-Years-/3apk-4u4f

Age before comorbidity?

2 Likes

Maybe co-factor…

The other factor is: are you dying of something already. Consider:
• Less than 1% of deaths had no chronic conditions.
• 96% of deaths had 2+ conditions.
• Nearly 70% had 6 or MORE co-morbidities.

:man_shrugging:t3:

What percentage of Americans have 2 or more co-morbidities?

Why don’t you find this for us and share?

TIA.

The statistics could be skewed. How did they collect this data? I thought personal medical information including vaccination was protected.
Did they ask random persons to see their CDC Vax card?

60% have conditions that increase the risk of covid

60% of Americans Have Conditions That Increase Risk of COVID-19

1 Like

I would like to see my father get the booster he is 63 never had covid and much more at risk than me he said they haven’t started giving them yet he went to CVS and Sams club. It seems some are getting the booster some will have to wait.

I’m finding that web site tedious to use. Is there a similar pie chart of fatalities by age of individuals who were diagnosed with COVID? In other words, the percentage of those aged 74, for example, who were diagnosed with COVID and died from the disease?

Over the age of 65, plenty.

I checked with my pharmacy yesterday. They said they were not opening up booster vaccination for non immunity compromised persons until Sept. 20. My 8 month milestone is mid October, but I was hoping to get in before that as we are traveling to see our kids in early September.

I’m travelling in oct. and my 8 mos. will be november. Would love to get it before that, but I guess it’s not in the cards.

at least we’ll be boosted for teh winter.

Try another pharmacy, and don’t call ahead, just walk in. Rite Aid seems fairly amenable.

I got my second dose of Pfizer in April, and cannot wait to get my third dose, although it probably is a little too early.

My mom, an internist, got COVID 2 weeks ago, and I was worried about her. She got her second dose of Moderna in February. I’m wondering, because of the high probability of COVID mutating, and vaccines only last so long (because at the end of the day memory lymphocytes are still cells and have a limited life span), if the COVID vaccine will be much like the flu vaccine where poeple will have to keep getting a booster every year.

Same here…traveling back east for couple months, leaving in last week or so in Oct.

I’ll probably get my booster before then.

Good call.

Where you heading if you don’t mind me asking.

NE Ohio. Visit Cincinnati couple times too. Driving out.

Enjoy! Drive safe.

This is what libs pass off as “science” and “reputable”. :rofl:

1 Like