New law: Kansas cops can't have sex during traffic stops

I had to look at the headline to see if it was real. It is. The story comes from the Wichita Eagle.

And I know someone will ask why this is in politics. There are others sort of like this as the one about the multi-million dollar corporation busted for sex trafficking. But I’ll take my chances.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/new-law-kansas-cops-cant-have-sex-during-traffic-stops/ar-AAx85cA

3 Likes

As far as I know, I haven’t seen any laws like this in GA, so if any blonde female officers want to pull me over…

Never mind. I’m going back to my corner now.

2 Likes

Most every law is because someone is an ass. Here’s the perfect example.

Liberal tyranny at work! I refuse to live in a nation where we can’t have sex on duty!

WOLVERINES!!!

Of course police shouldn’t have sex during traffic stops.

Body cams? Cops shows?

Eww.

It would seem this is a law because of someone getting some ass, not being an ass. :sunglasses:

eww. we should probably get that fixed.

There’s always that person too, isn’t there? When a law or warning label makes you wonder why it exists, think of that person.

In Trumpistan it’s called “grab 'em by the citation.”

2 Likes

lol
ten chars

You get gold stars for that one. :star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star::star:

If ya wanna get technical, it’s a law to keep the law from getting some ass, because he’s an ass.